Sets the language and associates posts imported by WP ALL Import with WPML.
Currently, posts are only associated when they are in a secondary language.
For example, if your main language is French and your secondary language is
English, you must import your French posts first and your English posts
second, otherwise, the English posts won’t be linked with the French posts
(the language will be correctly set though).
This plugin assumes that your import file contains an attribute/column
specifying the language and an attribute/column with an identifier that is
common across all languages.
- Upload the entire
multilingual-importfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
- When creating an import, specify in the Entry Language field the column
where the language of the row is, then specify in the Common ID field the
column where the id common to all translated rows is.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Multilingual Import” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- release date: November 6th 2015
- The ACF fields were incorrectly set. We suggest to not translate ACF
fields or to map fields in all languages.
- release date: November 5th 2015
- Now being released as a wp all import addon so that import of taxonomies and
slugs can be correctly imported in the appropriate language.
- release date: October 29th 2015
- Explicitly sets the language of a post even if the language is the default
- release date: October 26th 2015
- Initial release