Transfered to new dev: https://profiles.wordpress.org/esthertyler
Maked by Esther Tyler: http://mycustomcss.com/
With this plugin you can put custom css code without edit your theme and/or your plugins (really useful in case of any theme/plugin update).
It contain also Ace (Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor) Code Editor for write a good css code.
You can see in action (source code) here: VegAmami 🙂
PS: support file backup and – very important – static css file (fantastic for performance) 😉
- New dev: https://profiles.wordpress.org/esthertyler
- Author Homepage: Esther Tyler
- Plugin maked for (demo link): VegAmami
- Ace (Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor): Ace (Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor)
- Full translatable!
my-custom-cssdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contribuidores e programadores
“My Custom CSS PHP & ADS” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “My Custom CSS PHP & ADS” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Add php editor, shortcodes.
- css fix report by A-minus and tested with 4.4.2
- More advanced setting for enable/disable many feature:
- Enable/Disable invisible elements;
- Enable/Disable print margin;
- Enable/Disable line numbers;
- Enable/Disable backups (end, if enabled, save only if exist data to save = no more empty backup)!
- Enable/Disable autocomplete;
- All setting saved with cookies only when an admin access in backend!
- More code change/fix/clean (expecially in textarea and search bar) + removed old codemirror fix.
- Search bar no longer fixed (caused graphics problems in some circumstances)
- Fix a bug with 2.5 in svn repository!
- More code clean, fix, and optimization!
- All string translated (also in backup pages)!
- Now with live auto-complete; text-zoom; theme-changer; and search bar!!!
- More code clean, bugfix, optimization and performance!
- Now support https and fix incompatibility issue with blue admin plugin!
- Some code change/fix and now use Ace (Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor) instead of CodeMirror !!! 😀
- More code clean/rewrite/optimization!
- my_style.css no more deleted if blank (but still no show in output)…
- Now script generate blank index.html page for prevent directory listing
- File now in “wp-content/uploads/” directory (i hope this can fix some issue with some server – sorry, i prefer to don’t touch/old user file via script – so, move yourself if u glad)!
- Top button improved with code of another my plugin: smooth-page-scroll-to-top (some little code only for this page – a good jquery effect)!
- Now only one (big) Saved button on top-right (fixed)!
- Now backup button is on bottom/left.
- Now my_style.css and backup will be saved in content directory! (no more delete on upgrade)!
- More other change in code…
- Now use “$wp_filesystem->put_contents” and “wp_mkdir_p” instead of “file_put_contents” and “mkdir” (fix issue permission)…
- Move backup in “hidden directory” – with old backup migration (prevent long css list in wordpress plugin editor)…
- Add css stylesheets in backup management (just some little improvements)…!
- Some fix in multisite network (disable view/erase backup except for blog_id 1)!
- New important feature! Backup in setting panel (make backup when u click on save)!!! 😀
- Update Syntax CodeMirror to Version 5.8: codemirror.net
- Update Support/Author link to: http://mycustomcss.com/
- Now use “link” instead of @import (link improve performance!)…
- Tested with wordpress 4.3.1
- More code rewrite (fix for translator)!
- Fix icon css issue.
- New feture: Now is full compatible in network mode (multisite support)!
- Fix a small issue in “@import url()” (add “;”) with safari browser!
- Now code is saved both on database and also in file “my_style.css[+ ‘?filemtime’ to fix browser cache]” when you click on “Save” (made and updated via db+php only if is present css code). Thanks to this I can see custom css code in admin panel via database and put in source via file with ‘@import url(“my_style.css[+ ‘?filemtime’ to fix browser cache]”)’. I think (and hope) that this can optimize source code view and time load!
- New “Save” button in plugin page (fixed via css in top right position)!
- New “Top” button in bottom right position (classic “anchor” top button)!
- Many other code clean and optimization!
- Removed background in plugin list: support/topic/plugins-page-colour
- Updated CodeMirror to release 3.1!
- Add CSS Style background and icon in plugins page 🙂
- Very minor change: Plugin priority to 999 (now latest in header)
- Some little fix and clean/indent in php code
- Updated CodeMirror to release 3.02!
- Some little change to readme.txt (removed faq and fixed other info).
- Updated CodeMirror (Syntax) to latest release (atm 3.01)
- New Support and Setting link in plugins list
- Translated Description and Support/Settings links in Ita
- Some little fix in CSS!
- Fix incompatibility with WP Editor Plugin: /extend/plugins/wp-editor/
- Update CodeMirror (Syntax) to release 3.0: codemirror.net
- Add strip tag to prevent bad code: function.strip-tags.php
- Some little fix in css auto height (codemirror.css)
- Update Syntax CodeMirror to Version 2.15: codemirror.net
- Now you can see in source code only if is present custom css
- Blog’s homepage redirect for direct access in my-custom-css.php
- Empty “index.html” in all directory to Prevent Directory Listing
- New menu in admin panel (after “Appearance” and before “Plugins”) with custom icon
- First release