The NoLiP plugin enables you to add the “nofollow” attribute into links in a post within a specified category. This plugin is useful if you are doing sponsored posts. You can set the plugin to add the “nofollow” attribute for posts older than “X” days.
Originally the Nofollow Links in Post Plugin found here:
- Unzip ‘NoLiP.zip’ and upload the ‘NoLiP’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu and click on ‘NoLiP’ to see the plugin options.
- Why was this plugin written?
NoLiP plugin was originally written to help “paid bloggers” add nofollow to links in sponsored post after a set amount of days. With so many “Paid to Blog” companies such as PayPerPost, ReviewMe and SponsoredReviews, there are a lot bloggers doing sponsored posts. Google will penalize blogs that do not use no-follow, this will help you get around this by meeting Google’s terms and Sponsor’s terms.
- I am doing sponsored posts with PayPerPost.com. Is it ok to use this plugin?
Absolutely! It is ok to add nofollow to links after 30 days. But if the advertisers finds out that you’ve added nofollow to their links, they have the right to place a BAN on you. So, use it at your own risk!
- What about other Paid To Blog companies?
That depends on Terms of Service. You should always read their Terms of Service/Rules & Regulations to see whether they have any specific rules about nofollow.
- What is “nofollow”?
nofollow is an HTML attribute value used to instruct some search engines that a hyperlink should not influence the link target’s ranking in the search engine’s index. It is intended to reduce the effectiveness of certain types of search engine spam, thereby improving the quality of search engine results.
- Does this plugin work by adding the rel=”nofollow” in the database or it works when loading the post?
This plugin works on the fly (dynamically) and does not alter the wp_posts database table structure
- Will this plugin add nofollow to a link in existing (old) posts?
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“NoLiP – Nofollow Links in Posts Reborn” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “NoLiP – Nofollow Links in Posts Reborn” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.