NPS Monitoring allows you to easily integrate a powerful Net Promoter Score survey system into your existing wordpress site.
Your Net Promoter Score is a valuable customer engagement metric designed to measure the likelyhood of your user base to recommend you to a family or friend.
Standard NPS Monitoring accounts are completely free and perfect for blogs and small websites. Larger business will enjoy premium features such as being able to segregate their NPS scores by Browser type, platform used and many other data points. Large businesses can also collect up to 1,000 responses per day for NPS analysis.
The plugin and service is designed to get you up and running in under 5 minutes. Simply install the plugin, signup for a free NPS Monitoring account, then list your Property ID on the plugin settings page. It’s that simple.
- Unzip the contents of
- Upload the full
nps-monitoringfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the Settings page entitled ‘NPS Monitoring’ and select to ‘enable’ the feature.
- Enter in your Property ID for your NPS Monitoring account. If you don’t have an account you can obtaina free one from http://www.npsmonitoring.com
- Save your changes to the form
- How much does this plugin cost?
The plugin is 100% free. Knock yourself out.
- How can I get help?
Visit http://www.npsmonitoring.com for any and all support inquiries.
- The NPS Survey is not showing up?
Several things may be happening here.
The first possibility is that you already filled out the survey. By design there are settings in your account at http://www.npsmonitoring.com that dictate how often the survey will be presented to users. You can modify those settings to have the survey shown more often.
The second possibility (if you have never seen the survey even once) is that your wordpress theme may not support the wordpress action hook entitled “wp_footer”. This is a standard action hook used by almost all themes. Please ensure that your theme uses this hook so that we are able to drop the NPS Monitoring widget onto your Theme.
- How do I know whether or not survey responses are being collected?
If you login to your control panel at http://www.npsmonitoring.com you can browse individual response and well as see aggregate data and trends.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“NPS Monitoring” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Updating Plugin Link on Admin page
- Bug Fixes
- Updated Algorithms for annonymous display
- Updated Tracking Code
- Bug Fixes
- Admin Page
- Initial Product Release