The Nutrifox WordPress plugin allows users easily to embed their own Nutrifox nutrition labels in their WordPress posts. In the Block Editor, use the Nutrifox block to see a live preview of the label. In the Classic Editor, use the Nutrifox shortcode to render your label within your post.
A Nutrifox account is required to use this plugin. You cannot create nutrition labels with this plugin alone. To learn more about Nutrifox, head to nutrifox.com.
You should download this plugin if you have an active Nutrifox account and:
- You want to be able to see a preview of your label in the Block or Classic Editor, and/or
- You want your Nutrifox nutrition labels to load even faster, and/or
- You want to prevent any unexpected copying errors in the label code tag
The information your readers want
Nutrifox helps you give your readers the nutrition information they want to see. A comprehensive food database and fine-grain control of ingredients and label display gives your content an extra layer of authority.
The Nutrifox WordPress plugin makes it easy to share this information with readers and see a preview of the label before you press publish.
Paste the URL for your Nutrifox label into the Nutrifox block in the WordPress Block Editor. Below the block, you’ll see a live preview of the label.
If a Nutrifox embed code is placed in the text tab in the Classic Editor, it will be replaced with a Nutrifox shortcode in both the visual and text views.
Este plugin inclui 1 bloco.
- Nutrifox WP Connector
The Nutrifox plugin can be installed much like any other WordPress plugin.
- Upload the plugin ZIP archive file via “Plugins” -> “Add New” in the WordPress admin, or extract the files and upload them via FTP.
- Activate the Nutrifox plugin through the “Plugins” list in the WordPress admin.
With Nutrifox, there aren’t any confusing settings to configure or customizations you need to worry about. You can now share your nutrition labels with the world!
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Nutrifox WP Connector” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
0.2.0 (October 25, 2019)
- Adds a Nutrifox block for the Block Editor [#22].
- To keep the Nutrifox plugin up to date, includes support for the GitHub Updater WordPress plugin [#21].
- Switches to an
<iframe>embed for better loading performance [#19].
0.1.0 (May 3, 2017)
- Initial release.