This plugin automatically creates a post for every gig on your optune.me account. You can choose if the post is published
imediately or if you want to publish it manually. Furthermore, you can display a list of all your upcoming gigs on a page
or post with the shortcode
If you don’t want to have a new post for every gig you can change the post type to gig.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- There is now a new item in your admin menu: “Optune Gigs”. Go there to configure the plugin.
- Enter your artist handle in the field “Your Optune Username”
- Choose the status that the auto-generated post will have. If you choose “publish”, new gigs/posts are published automatically.
- Choose the type of post. If you choose “gig”, new gigs will not show up as posts, but are in the database to be displayd with the
- What the heck is optune.me?
Optune.me is the online collaboration platform for events & gigs where DJs, promoters and agents work together. DJs can
manage their upcoming gigs easily. Checkout www.optune.me
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“WordPress Gig Calendar” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Sort Gigs by Date
- Set default post type to “post”(no more select box for post type)
- Auto update Gigs if settings in admin panel is changed