A simple and lightweight WP Plugin that Displays Loading Animated Graphics Until the Page is Fully Loaded. A new WP plugin that you will surely love it! They also called it Pre-Loader or Page Loader, whatever..
Go and test the DEMO here. Thanks to @tobiasahlin this guy.
Best coding practices was applied to this plugin by strictly following the WP Docs, this will be available on Github soon.
Features and Usage
Few of the many features.
- [NEW] Enable cookie to show preloader only once.
- Safe to show your web content up by settings the Max Loading Duration
- Automatically Hide the Pre-Loader when 100% resources are Loaded
- 4 Preloader Effects including default and a personalization section (for advanced users)
- Plug and Play (unless you are playing the advanced settings)
- Color Picker for backround and animation color
- Animation Preview
- Advanced Customization using HTML and CSS/CSS3
- and more..
If you like this plugin, good ratings is much appreciated.
For more information or discussion please visit InnoveDesigns.com and leave a message via our contact form for further concerns. Contact me immediately if you found bugs so I can fix it.
Installation is very easy, you can either upload or install it via WP plugin section (the easy way) or Upload using FTP to wp-content/plugins/
- Of course, Activate it via plugin section!
- Go to your WP Dashboard > Page Loading Effects (Just to see if it works :D)
- The rest is just self-explanatory and You’re done!
- What I want for Preloader isn’t here, can you help?
Of course! Just put your comments, suggestions, and questions in the forum section or tweet me!
Contribuidores e programadores
“Page Loading Effects” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
2.0.0 – 2019-03-12
- [ADDED] Cookie Options
1.0.2 – 2017-02-02
- [Updated] Just versioning update
1.0.1 – 2016-06-07
- [FIXED] Default Color Settings
- [ADDED] Preview Feature
1.0.0 – 2016-06-01
- Initial Released Date