This plugin allows user to see how many times a given page is viewed on each page load. Additional it provides other features like logged in user view count, reports for admin to do detail analysis
On front end it shows overall view count and view count for logged in user. In Admin it shows all the users with all page and post view count. On second level, it shows all the visit details group by post/page.
- Unzip ‘view-count-by-webline.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or add it by ‘Add new’ in the Plugins menu
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Go to ‘Settings->Page Views’ in the admin menu
Contribuidores e programadores
“Page View Count by Webline” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
Release Date: January 03, 2020
- Fix: Minor other bug fixes.
- Checked compatibility with WordPress version 5.3.2
Release Date: November 15, 2014
- Initial release