Paymentwall is the leading all-in-one global payments platform for digital goods and services and supports more than 100 popular local payment options and 75+ currencies, making it easy to monetize globally in more 200+ countries with a single simple integration. Paymentwall is a privately-held company that’s growing fast. It’s headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Kiev, Istanbul, Las Vegas, Amsterdam, Berlin and Manilla and is opening offices in Bejing, Hanoi and Sao Paolo.
- View our full installation guide: https://www.paymentwall.com/us/documentation/Easy-Digital-Downloads/1741
- Learn more about Paymentwall solutions: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/payment-solutions
paymentwall-for-easy-digital-downloadsdirectory to the plugins directory.
- Go to the plugins setting page and activate “Paymentwall for EDD”
- On the left sidebar of your WordPress dashboard, navigate to “EDD –> Settings”. Click on the Payment Gateways tab.
- Find Paymentwall section
- Enter your project and secret keys, widget code, and fill up the other options.
- The Project key and Secret key are located in your “Paymentwall Merchant Area –> My Projects”.
- The Widget Code is located at the Widgets page.
- Click the Save Changes button
View our full installation guide: https://www.paymentwall.com/us/documentation/Easy-Digital-Downloads/1741
- Visit our FAQ: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/faq
- Developer support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Paymentwall for EDD” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Paymentwall for EDD” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Support WordPress 4.5.2
- Update 3D Secure for Brick
- Support WordPress 4.3.1
- Update latest lib
- Add Brick support
- Support WordPress 4.2.2
- Update latest Paymentwall PHP lib
- Add User Profile API support