A streamlined shipping integration solution for WooCommerce and Pitney Bowes.
- Ship by USPS, PB, FedEx or UPS
- Print labels right from your order list
- Compatible with WooCommerce Shipment Tracking
- Includes options for address validation and special services like insurance
- Email and SMS delivery notifications
- Pitney Bowes account required (Proof of registered business, physical address, business bank account and signed NDA required)
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/pb-shippingdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings page for setup
- Visit the WooCommerce > Orders page to begin shipping orders
Where can I get support?
Reach out to us anytime for additional support.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Enterprise Shipping for Pitney Bowes” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- WC tested up to: 6.1. Minor improvements to ship notifications.
- Opt out endpoint. Minor bug fixes.
- Bug fixes to sms delivery status. Minor improvements to queue.
- Bug fixes to queue and product list.
- 2021 Holiday corrections.
- WC tested up to: 5.9. Other minor improvements to product ship list.
- DelCon default service for FCM & PM. Fix product qty bug after partial refund/return.
- Compatibility with WC 5.8.
- Remove transient on fetch setting update.
- Add timing for fetch setting. Resubscribe to notifications feature.
- Delete report bug fixes. Email queue optimization.
- Email and sms delivery bug fixes. Email unsubscribe link. Email queue optimization.
- Delivery notification functionality. Cron jobs and sms queue. Various minor bug fixes.
- WC tested up to: 5.7. Evaluation and alert if system weight 20% or more outside of user input weight. Default to unvalidated address if validated address is blank.
- Sys vs User dims on hover. Default to validated address.
- USPS manifest bug fixes. Exclude return labels from manifest.
- Compatibility check with WC 5.6. Ability to delete and rebatch USPS manifests.
- USPS Scannable manifest. Color coding queue items. Reporting bug fixes.
- Bug fixes to shipment weight product cache. Minor improvements to label data display on hover.
- Minor bug fixes to induction zip defaults.
- Minor bug fixes to cancel label functionality. Improvements to reports and induction zip for returns.
- Delivery tracking status added to reports and meta data. Bug fixes to reports. New placeholder default in induction zip. Reduce font size on packing slip meta.
- Add print date to packing slip. Option to specify induction zip manually or by facility. Turn on troubleshoot mode from admin URL. Update PB API URLs to FQDN.
- Minor bug fixes. Ability to use custom tracking URL.
- Bug fixes for FedEx/UPS.
- Improved report regen logic.
- Improved report CSS. Ability to bypass unvalidated addresses on purchase. Fix for return labels with validated address. Use max ship date for container and manifests post_date.
- Added logic to carrier tracking links. Fixed carrier caps for compatibility w/WooCommerce Shipment Tracking. Fixed bearer token regen. Added report averages.
- Report delete function. Bug fixes to report rendering.
- Improvements to label cancellation records. Bug fixes for container labels. Bug fixes to live rate setup. Logic and visual improvements updates to reports.
- Cache selection for email suppressing. Option to skip USPS pickup request when batching reports.
- Bug fix for cancelling label. Ability to suppress email notification.
- Option to add assisting employee initials to record. Padding adjustments to packing slip. Add cust note to comments.
- Adjustments to DIM caching. Minor fixes to default selected rate.
- Return label capability. Minor bug fixes.
- Addition of DIM caching. Improvements to UPS & FedEx linking. Fixes to queue logic.
- Adjustments to white label branding. Improvements to labeling and completed order email trigger.
- Refinements to live rate requirements. CSS improvements to mobile admin.
- Restructuring of menu items. Reship process. Dedicated queue page. Tracking links.
- Improvements to packing slip, mobile views and print view. Added help options.
- Compatibility with WC 5.2.
- Resolve PHP 8.0 warnings.
- Prevent setup errors if WC not active.
- Overhaul to meet WP publish req.
- Refined setup and PB account requirements.
- Support for FedEx and UPS accounts.
- Container & manifest report generation.
- Accept multiple origin facilites. Store PB facility Ids for each.
- Bug fix add to cart error
- Basic functionality created