Product Delivery Date is a plugin that allows you to customize the delivery date of a product. With this plugin, you can add a delivery date field to the checkout page and save the delivery date to the order meta data. It also comes with a settings page where you can configure the minimum and maximum delivery time.
The Pro version of this plugin offers even more features, such as the ability to manage delivery dates by product and split orders into multiple orders based on the delivery date. It also allows you to manage product delivery dates in bulk from the WooCommerce product page.
With Product Delivery Date, you can offer your customers the freedom to choose when their product is delivered, and you can manage your orders more efficiently with the advanced features the Pro version offers. So why wait? Get Product Delivery Date today and give your customers the freedom to choose when their product is delivered!
Free Version Features
- Assign global Order Delivery Dates
- Display Custom Message on the checkout page Date Picker
- Orders central management from an interactive table
- Option to easily modify the order delivery date from a datepicker on the table
- Option to export in excel the orders with delivery dates
- Make Order Delivery Date field required in checkout
- Option to show the available dates on the checkout page
Pro Version Features
- All the free version features
- Option to enable delivery date per product
- Assign a delivery date on the admin product settings page
- Assign delivery dates to woocommerce products from the product bulk edit options
- Split orders option. The orders that contain more than one items with different delivery dates, can be split by delivery dates and create sub-orders.
- Email notification option. The customer email notification text can be modified from the plugin admin settings
- Option to easily modify the product delivery date from a datepicker on the Orders with Delivery Dates table
The following list outlines the upcoming features for our plugin:
- Improved user experience with a new, intuitive user interface
- Addition of new features, such as a time slots for deliveries
- Order management system, through which the admin will be able to set a maximum number of deliveries per time slot
We welcome feedback on our roadmap and would love to hear your ideas and suggestions. Please let us know how we can improve our plugin to better suit your needs.
Donate to support Product Delivery Date
If you would like to support the development of Product Delivery Date, please consider making a donation. Your support will help us to continue to improve the plugin and make it better for everyone.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/customize-product-delivery-datedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Delivery Date screen to configure the plugin
Does this plugin require any other plugins?
No, this plugin does not require any other plugins.
Does this plugin support any other languages?
No, this plugin does not support any other languages.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Product Delivery Date” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Initial release.
- Added sorting functionality for the “Orders with Delivery Dates” table.
- Added notice for past orders too in the “Orders with Delivery Dates” table
- Fixed an issue with the client name in the “Orders with Delivery Dates” table
- Introducing the pro version
- Added an extra option to show the orders’ available dates to the checkout page
- Added support for a delivery date by product (pro feature)
- Manage products delivery dates massively from the woocommerce product page (pro feature)
- Split orders functionality. The orders can be split into separate orders based on the delivery date (pro feature)
- Email notification to customers when their orders are split. (pro feature)
- The email notification message can be modified in the plugin’s respective admin settings (pro feature)
- Redesigned the Orders with Delivery Dates table with new features.
- Added an export to excel functionality for the Orders with Delivery Dates.
- Added the ability to dynamically change the delivery date of an order or a product from the table.
- New sorting, filtering, and dynamic search functionality.
- Added an option to make the delivery date required on the checkout page.
- Redesigned the Order Delivery Date Settings page.
This is an important security fix