With this free plugin you can link your Gravity Forms to Mollie and receive payments through various methods. Let your visitors pay or donate directly after submitting the form.
– Receive payments for submitted forms
– Hold notifications depending on payment status
– Use conditional logic for payments
– Compatible with all GF license types
– Gravity Forms
– Mollie account with valid API key
Accept payments through:
– American Express
– SEPA Direct Debit
– SEPA Transfer
– Gift Vouchers
– KBC/CBC Payment Button
– SOFORT Banking
– Cartes Bancaires
Install the plugin by uploading the zipfile in your WP admin interface or via FTP:
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find the configuration page and fill out your settings and preferences
- Is this plugin absolutely free to use?
Yes. It’s free. All you need is a Mollie account
- What if I want to create and send beautiful invoices after receiving the payment?
Check out our invoicing plugin for Gravity Forms:
– WordPress repository
- Do you offer support?
Sure we do. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contribuidores e programadores
“q-invoice Mollie iDeal for Gravity Forms” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “q-invoice Mollie iDeal for Gravity Forms” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Added logging to callback
- Added Payment events to notifications
- Fixed hook
- Initial commit; first public version