The plugin has 4 powerful features, Random featured post, Share Button, Flash Mp3 Player, and Quick Notification that floats at top or botom of your page to help increase page visits, let visitors easily share your blog contents to popular social media networks, as well as entertains your visitors with mp3 songs of your choices. Also quick notification bar allows you to give a short announcement to your visitor. This plugin is also fully customized, easy and complete setting.
- A lightweight plugin, doesn’t require big resource from your server.
- Multi Function in one package, the 4 in one.
- The widget floats at the top or bottom of page and it’s not annoying with minimalis design but stylish.
- Widget design like background color can be easily adjusted to match your template.
- The random featured post slides every 3 seconds.
- Random posts can be choosen from desired categories (allowed to include or exclude certain categories).
- There are two control buttons to scroll the contents, left or right.
- You can play Mp3 on your wordpress site easily by simply add Mp3 URL from your own server or even any server in the world wide internet (now support multi mp3 play since v1.2).
- Complete share button from AddThis.Com including analytic option.
- Quick notification allow you to announce important messages to your visitor (since v1.4).
- Also included Go to Top button with smooth scroll effect and close/ open widget button.
Thanks to Martin Laine and his inspiring plugin Audio Player for the stylish and customizable flash mp3 player used in this plugin.
- This plugin was created and has been tested in the latest php and mysql version. It’s working fine using xampp 1.8.0, PHP Version 5.4.4, and PMA 3.5.2. If you find any problem please check your server version.
- This version is stable, but I’m still developing this plugin. New feature will be added in the next version.
- CSS uses ob_gzhandler compression to minimize size and enhance the performance too, hope your server support it.
- Since most of mobile browser doesn’t support the float or CSS fixed position, the widget is disabled for mobile browser.
- Download and unzip random-posts-mp3-player-sharebutton.zip to your plugin folder.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu of your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to the “Random Posts, Mp3 Player + ShareButton” options in your dashboard check “Display Random Featured Post”, define number of posts to show, widget placement, background color and categories you would like posts to be randomly selected and define other options.
- Since from v1.0 to 1.4 there’s always new feature added, try to deactivate and re-activate the plugin manually to let the plugin create new table to database.
Please see the plugin home page for indonesian user or En version plugin home page for more information.
To use my mp3 player separately out of the plugin, you can find detail about it at the project page
Contribuidores e programadores
“Random Posts, Mp3 Player + ShareButton” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Random Posts, Mp3 Player + ShareButton” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Fixed has_cap error message caused by deprecated function on admin menu
- Fixed plugin setting page
- Fixed sqlposts undefined variable since it’s no longer used by plugin
- Added Quick Notification feature
- Added Quick Notification control
- Added quick notification placement option
- Special CSS added for Internet Explorer 8 or hier
- New option setting in admin interface
- Added mp3 playing option (autoplay, repeat, shuffle and initial volume)
- Added slider and link color option, the style is fully customized now
- Added New stylish and multi Mp3 player of my own
- Added multi MP3 URL option so you can play more than 1 mp3 files
- Added display credit option
- Added AddThis Analytic option to track your post share
- Now you can change background color directly from option page
- Added button control to show or hide widget
- Number of maximum posts now 21 posts
- First version of the plugin released