Reactive LITE gives you option to create any kind of post search, filtering and grid. It has very easy drag&drop searching, filtering and grid block builder via shortcode.
[reactive key="123"] this shortcode into your page and you can then add your builder from the front-end. The key must be an unique integer value.
The features are offered by this plugin
- Add grid block
- Add search block
- Checkbox search
- Radiobox search
- Textbox search
- 2 grid layout
- Drag & Drop Functionality for page building
- Multilingual ( 6 translation included )
Online Documentation version Click Here.
Pro-version of this plugin provide these features – Premium Features
premium version of Reactive Pro – Advance WP search, filter & grid is completely different from the free version as there are a lot more features included. Such as URL based search and AJAX supports etc.
Demo For Pro-version
Reactive Pro – Advanced WordPress searching filtering and grid is the best live search engine plugin for WordPress. It’s unique and lots of features included. e.g. supports custom post type, google map search, 10+ of grid layout and 15+ search components. You can build your search and filtering page via drag and drop in the frontend. No coding skills required for this wordpress search plugin.
Check online demo of the Pro version.
Features For Pro-version
- – Pre-query enabled
- – Adaptive searching
- – All custom post type supported
- – Horizontal & Vertical view
- – Screensize based column control
- – Intelligent panel for each search component
- – Total control over design
- – Sortable searching attributes
- – Proactive solutions for filtering
- – 10 Grid layout design
- – 15 unique search compnent
- – SEO friendly URl support
- – Data rendering from URL
- – Google map support
- – Category grid
- – Geobox enabled
- – All taxonomies, metadata & post data supported
- – Masonry grid layout available
- – Country and map radius based search
- – Map marker icon chooser and override with the API
- – Markercluster supported
- – Visual composer supported
- – Category grid & chooser
- – Sidebar widgets supported
- – Image lazy loading
- – Google map listing and filtering
- – Snazzy map supported
- – AJAX serach enabled
- – Isotope grid filtering
- – Sharable URL and URL based search support
- – Data restriction + security
- – Advance custom fields for google map ( geobox )
- – Multilingual ( 6 language included )
- – Addons compatability
- – Themes and grid extendable compatability API
- – Cron job scheduler
You can check our Portfolio from here.
- WordPress 4.4 or greater
- PHP version 5.4.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Reactive LITE, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type Reactive LITE and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our search & filter pro plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our eCommerce plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- Where to add shortcode for reactive builder?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Pages menu and click Add New.
- Which shortcode to add for reactive builder?
[reactive key=”123″]. Make sure this key is unique integer.
- How to create the search page?
[reactive key=”123″] after adding this shortcode into your page. Click view page and in the front-end your add add your search and grid block.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Reactive LITE – Advanced WordPress Searching Filtering & Grid” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
1.0.0 – 2016-08-12
- Initial Release.
1.0.0 – 2016-10-17
- Fixing docs and readme.txt