When activated, this plugin will add a button to the WordPress text editor to easily insert shortcodes to your posts or pages.
- Button – With many options including unlimited colors and Icons.
- Content Toggle – Maybe for an awesome FAQ page.
- Tabbed Content – Create tabbed sections for your content.
- Font Awesome Icons – 500+ icons and counting.
- Animations – Wrap anything with the animation shortcode and watch it come alive.
- Google Map – Display a map for any location on any post or page. Requires a Google API key for new sites.
- Notification Box – Have certain sections of text stand out by creating notices or alerts.
- Text Highlight – Quickly highlight sections of text to help more important words stand out.
- Columns – Separate your content with multiple column options.
- Spacing – Add space between sections on the fly.
- Progress Bar – Display a sliding progress notification bar
See a demonstration of the shortcodes on the Rescue Themes site.
Font Awesome – http://fontawesome.io
Fonts: SIL OFL 1.1, CSS: MIT License – http://fontawesome.io/license
Wow.js – https://github.com/matthieua/WOW
MIT License – https://github.com/matthieua/WOW/blob/master/LICENSE-MIT
animate.css – https://github.com/daneden/animate.css
MIT License – https://github.com/daneden/animate.css#license
Waypoints – https://github.com/imakewebthings/waypoints
MIT License – https://github.com/imakewebthings/waypoints/blob/master/licenses.txt
- Upload the plugin to
/wp-content/plugins/. Alternately, you can download this package as a zip and upload it via the WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click the Rescue Themes icon in the WordPress text editor to display your shortcodes options.
- Where can I see the shortcodes?
See a demonstration of the shortcodes along with the shortcode structure on the Rescue Themes site.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Rescue Shortcodes” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
2.5, April 5, 2019
- Tested with WordPress 5.1.1
2.4, October 9, 2017
- Enabled Icons to be displayed on buttons
2.3, March 20, 2017
- Updated Font Awesome to version 4.7
2.2.1, July 8, 2016
- Added API key support for Google Maps
2.2, Apr 22, 2016
- Updated Font Awesome to version 4.6.1
- Updated animate.css to version 3.5.1
- Updated translation file
2.1.1, Aug 10, 2015
- Updated to Font Awesome v4.4.0
2.1.0, Aug 6, 2015
- Fixed border radius setting for buttons
2.0, July 22, 2015
- Major refactoring of codebase
- Moved button into media bar with modal display. Shortcodes can now be applied to content from both the Visual and Text tabs
- Updated to WOW v1.1.2
- Updated to Animate CSS v3.3.0
- Localized text and added .pot translation file
- Replaced toggle shortcode open/close images with font icons
1.7.1, July 6, 2015
- Fixing update files
1.7, July 6, 2015
- Fixed typography inheritance
- Fixed Font Awesome version reference (4.3.0)
- Added unlimited color option for buttons
- Updated to Font Awesome v4.3.0
- Updated to wow.js to v1.0.3
- Updated to Font Awesome v4.2.0
- Updated to Font Awesome v4.1
- Added animation effects
- Added widget support
- Removed WP 3.8 support
- Updated links and added readme.txt
- Updated TinyMCE for WordPress 3.9
- Added Font Awesome Icons
- Initial release