Easily hide and show Gutenberg blocks based on the screen size to create responsive website layouts. With Responsive Block Visibility Swap, you can optimize your content for different devices and enhance the user experience.
Your willingness to donate or help others is truly appreciated and can bring joy to those in need. Thank you for considering it!
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/responsive-block-swapdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
How can I hide or show blocks based on screen size?
To hide or show blocks based on screen size:
1. Open any WordPress block editor (e.g., post, page, or theme editor).
2. Select the block you want to show or hide responsively.
3. In the right sidebar panel, open the Advanced settings.
4. Choose the screen sizes where the block should be hidden or shown.
5. Save your changes and preview the page to see the block visibility changes on different devices.
Can I create responsive layouts with this plugin?
Yes! Responsive Block Visibility Swap allows you to create responsive layouts by swapping blocks on different devices. You can design custom experiences for mobile, tablet, and desktop users.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Responsive Block Visibility Swap” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Initial release.