Rownd is a user authentication and account platform that helps you convert more visitors to your website into actual (paying) customers.
We’re focused on passwordless sign-in that uses email and SMS as a means of distributing authentication links that allow users to verify
their email/phone after they’ve had the opportunity to explore your product or service.
When you install the Rownd plugin for WordPress, you’ll bring our powerfully simple authentication and user account capabilities into
your website, blog, or ecommerce site.
Rownd integrates with the existing WordPress user management system, which means we’re compatible with WooCommerce and many other
WordPress addons! We’ll also detect whether you have WooCommerce installed and provide options to customize your customer experience
during the checkout process.
Whether you’re accepting user signups already or want to start, Rownd makes it super-simple to get visitors and customers up and running quickly.
your users verified and signed in using our unique, passwordless approach.
To get started, you’ll need:
1. A free Rownd account
2. A Rownd app key
Once you install this plugin, drop your app key and secret into our settings and you’ll be good to go!
Usage of this plugin is governed by Rownd’s terms of service.
Installation is free, quick, and easy. Just hit the “Install Now” button, activate the plugin, and add your Rownd app key and secret.
Alternatively, install Rownd via the plugin directory, or upload the files manually to your server’s
If you need additional help read our documentation.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Rownd — Instant user accounts and authentication” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Fix: Rownd and WordPress users could become cross-contaminated in the local browser if the current WP session didn’t get invalidated during sign out and another user signed into the same browser immediately thereafter.
- Fix: Rownd IDs were not added to user meta when signed in by WooCommerce after checkout
- Fix: Login links within a WooCommerce checkout flow reverted to the standard WC login form
- Fix: Rownd IDs were not added to user meta for existing users
- Fix: Anonymous user ID might be set when calling the WP/WC REST API without a Rownd token
- Feature: Support fetching users via Rownd ID in the WP and WC REST APIs
- Fix: a bug in the
profile_updatehook could cause order failures during the WooCommerce checkout process
- Fix: the setting specifying where a user should sign in during a WooCommerce checkout flow did not reflect properly in the admin page
- Feature: pass order email address to the Rownd sign-in dialog after WooCommerce order creation
- Fix: Improved error handling in certain situations
- Feature: Require sign-in during or after the WooCommerce checkout process
- Feature: Replace WooCommerce authentication functions
- Fix: Page refresh loop due to certain circumstances that prevented session initialization
- Fix: Asset caching was not using the plugin version as the cache key
- Fix: Changes to API endpoint settings were not honored
- Feature: Admins may set root origin for use across multiple sites
- Feature: Admins may disable management of WordPress users when someone authenticates (defaults to enabled).
- Initial release