‘Save to foursquare’ Button for your blog posts.
Connect with your visitors in the real world!
When you add the ‘Save to foursquare’ button to your site, your visitors can easily get foursquare reminders from you when they’re near the places you suggest. Best of all, it only takes a minute to set up.
- Activate the plugin “Save_to_foursquare”.
- Go to the “Settings” menu and select “Save_to_foursquare”. If you like enter your foursquare userid. This will enable attribution when users save the venue in their account.
- Save the changes.
- Now head over to “Appearance” and “Editor”. Select the template file in which you want to display the button. Add the following code to enable the button:
For none coders this can be somewhat scary. If so please get in touch with a WordPress developer.
- When done don’t forget to click “Update File”.
We are now ready!
Howto use in posts
In each post you will now find a section called “Save to foursquare”. In it you can add the venue id you like to link to.
If you leave the field empty no button will be shown.
- Where do I find the venue id?
Find your venue on foursquare.com and in the URL you will see a long string at the end. Copy and paste this string into the blog post “Save to foursquare” section.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Save to foursquare” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Initial version.