A plugin that interacts with the StopForumSpam.com api to protect your
website. Find out how many unwanted attempts have been blocked in Dashboard >
Tools > Seriously Simply Spam Blocker.
Simply upload/activate the plugin and you’re good to go.
Installing “Seriously Simple Spam Blocker” can be done either by searching for “Seriously Simple Spam Blocker” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Customise the plugin from its settings page
- NONE! Because it’s that easy to use.
- But seriously, when are more features coming?
Soon. More options are coming, such as which pages to block on, how strict you
want your filtering, etc.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Seriously Simple Spam Blocker” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- 4.5 compatible
- This still works with 4.3 🙂 Making sure y’all know that.
- Update default confidences for better protection out of the box.
- Updated compatibility
- Secured the settings form
- Added ability to adjust spam settings.
- Plugin adopted and revamped.
- Fixing bug that broke media uploader in WordPress 3.5
- Adding support for touch devices (only works on some devices)
- Fixing issue where spam blocker would not show in some browsers
- Improving cross-browser support
- Adding Modernizr check for drag and drop functionality
- Adding option to hide spam blocker from specified submit buttons
- Improving AJAX form handling
- Removing spam blocker from widgets and WP search form
- Initial release