Adds a new field type to Simple Fields that let you choose a location.
The coordinates (lat/lng) of that location is saved
and easily retrieved in for example your theme.
- Easily add maps to any post, page or custom post type
- Integrates seamlessly into Simple Fields
- You can have multiple maps with separately settings
- Each map can have it’s own:
- zoom level
- map type (Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain)
- default location
- Search location of address by using built in search box
- Search location by enter its latitude and longitude coordinates
- Supports Repeatable Fields – have any amount of maps connected to each post
- From each saved position you can get
- Latitude and Longitude
- Address information, including store/shop name if that was what the user searched for when adding this location
- Preferred zoom level
To add a map to a field group programmatically
Slug for this field extension is “googlemaps”.
Full example using register field group:
<?php // Add a field group with a Google Map-field simple_fields_register_field_group('sf_map_test_field_fg', array( 'name' => 'My map', 'slug' => "mu_map" 'repeatable' => 1, 'fields' => array( array( "type" => "googlemaps", "slug" => "sf_map", "name" => "Test map", "options" => array( "defaultZoomLevel" => 10, "defaultMapTypeId" => "HYBRID", // ROADMAP | SATELLITE | HYBRID | TERRAIN "defaultLocationLat" => 40.71435, "defaultLocationLng" => -74.00597, "defaultZoomLevel" => 10 ) ) ) ) ); ?>
This plugin is available in the following languages:
- (Make sure you have Simple Fields installed)
- Install the Simple Fields Maps Extension plugin
- You will find the Map field in the usual settings page of Simple Fields
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Simple Fields Map extension” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Use better default values so plugin does not break if you don’t enter a default zoom level or map type.
- Fixed strict standards warning
- Static maps did not care about any preferred zoom level that was set in GUI. Now they do, funky funky!
- Add dropdown to select preferred zoom level for each map
- Show notice in admin if user does not have Simple Fields installed
- Fixed notice error if no additional image sizes where used in the theme currently in use
- Added support for coordinates with negative latitude/longitude locations, like this one: 2.033630,-76.007050
- Added version number to scripts/styles to cache bust.
- Added support for adding marker by entering its lng/lat coordinates. Valid formats are: 48.858278,2.294254 or 48.858278 2.294254
- Made plugin translatable
- Fixed a bug with the latest version of Simple Fields
- It’s tricky to create to class because Simple Fields must be added/loaded already when creating the class. The modified solution works, but perhaps only on specific versions of PHP. Have to check this in more details…
- A marker/location can now be removed/unset.
This is useful if you have a map field added to all your posts, but wan’t to exclude the map for a single post.
This is also the default behavior, so a post don’t not risk being saved with the wrong position (or at least the risk is lower).
- Autocomplete was out of control when using repeatable fields. It’s now back in control.
- The search box is now much better. It can search for Places, i.e. establishments, geographic locations, or prominent points of interest.
- Return values now return much more info if the location was selected through the new autocomplete place search. The return array now also have:
- The name of the selected place
- The formatted address of the place
- A address_components-object thas has (according to Google): a “collection of address components for this Place’s location”
- Modified the way args are passed with return_values, since wp_parse_args don’t work recursive.
- Added static maps to return values.
- Clearified the fact that you need the latest version of Simple Fields.
- Typos in readme
- Version 1. It works and it’s groovy!