It is a plug-in that can install the payment button of the payment platform “Stripe”.
This plugin can be installed directly from your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Search for “Simple Stripe Checkout”.
- Click “Install Now” next to the “Simple Stripe Checkout” plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- In the Simple Stripe Checkout menu> Preferences, set the Stripe’s Public Key and Secret Key.
- In the Simple Stripe Checkout menu> New Registration, register the product name, price, currency, provider, and button name.
- In the Simple Stripe Checkout menu> Product List, copy the Shortcode.
- Paste the [Shortcode] on any post or page.
22 Maio, 2020
Contribuidores e programadores
“Simple Stripe Checkout” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
“Simple Stripe Checkout” foi traduzido para 1 locale. Obrigado aos tradutores pelas suas contribuições.
Traduza o “Simple Stripe Checkout” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- 2020-03-01 First release
- 2020-04-04 Minor correction
- 2020-04-05 Fixed an issue where the Stripe purchase button was not displayed in WordPress 5.4
- 2020-04-06 Fixed redirect process to payment completion page
- 2020-04-10 Minor correction
- 2020-11-08 Supports regular payments
- 2020-11-15 Changed the default order of product list to descending order of product code
- 2020-11-15 Fixed so that various fixed pages can be automatically generated even if it is enabled on the site network.
- 2020-11-19 Fixed that the plugin cannot be enabled (an error occurs)
- 2020-11-21 Fixed failure to transition to the payment completion page for lump-sum payment products
- 2020-11-22 Changed the format of the redirect URL to the payment completion page, etc. from “Post name” to “Basic” in the permalink settings.
- 2020-11-24 Fixed that it was treated as a batch product when purchasing a regular payment product
- 2020-11-24 Added product duplication function
- 2020-12-19 Corrected the next scheduled withdrawal date stated in the body of the email when purchasing a regular payment product with 0 days of trial
- 2020-12-30 Multilingual support (Japanese)
- 2021-01-20 Changed Plugin URI
- 2021-06-06 Compatible with WordPress version 5.7.2
- 2021-10-02 Fixed a bug in deleting one-time payment products
- 2022-05-08 Add a lead to the Stripe Customer Portal
- 2022-05-28 Add edit field for customer portal URL and include it in the email.
- 2023-05-14 Adds PHP8 support. Added support for Stripe SDK10.
- 2023-05-14 bug fix.
- 2023-05-20 bug fix.