This plugin simply removes the commenting feature on your WordPress. It’s a simple plugin; just setup and forget – no configuration is needed.
If you like our Simply Disable Comments plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- Magic Login Pro – Easy, secure, and passwordless authentication for WordPress.
- Easy Text-to-Speech for WordPress – Transform your textual content into high-quality synthesized speech with Amazon Polly.
- Handywriter – AI-powered writing assistant that can help you create content for your WordPress.
- PaddlePress PRO – Paddle Plugin for WordPress
- Powered Cache – Caching and Optimization for WordPress – Easily Improve PageSpeed & Web Vitals Score
Contributing & Bug Report
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on Github.
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Simply Disable Comments’
- Activate Simply Disable Comments from your Plugins page.
- That’s all.
- Upload the
simply-disable-commentsfolder to the
- Activate the Powered Cache plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s all.
Where is the settings page?
This plugin doesn’t have a settings page. It’s just a simple plugin to disable comments. However, on multisite it registers an option under general settings when it is activated network-wide. This way, site admins can enable/disable comments on a per-site basis.
Is it compatible with multisite?
Yes! It’s compatible with both single sites and multisite.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Simply Disable Comments” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Tested with WP 6.3
- Initial release