The Skysa Polls App allows your members to vote on hot topics which you create. Easily add and delete polls. Set the way the dynamic polls ajax window displays; set the polls window position, poll window size and poll window title.
Key features of the Skysa Polls App include:
- Have multiple polls running at the same time, the app pages to allow users to see previous polls
- Voting poll history, go back and view previous poll results
- Poll closing after a customizable expiration date
- Auto pop up for new polls for users who have not yet seen that poll
- Poll display and poll voting are both a compeletly smooth Ajax expirence
- Persistant location, accessible from a Skysa App Bar at the bottom of your site
- Install the Skysa Polls App either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the plugin.
You can now manage your polls and app settings from Skysa Bar Apps > Polls on your WordPress admin menu.
For added style customization and display options, you can install the Skysa App Bar Integration plugin and connect it to a Skysa account.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Skysa Polls App” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Insured support for WordPress 4.0
- Fixed bug that caused the app not to load if specific characters were used in the settings.
- Support for WordPress 3.5.1 Added.
- Fixed compatibility issue with WordPress version 3.5.
- International Friendly Dates Added
- Fixed an issue with MySQL database configurations set to require UTF8
- Fixed a potential issue with app settings not saving in some configurations.
- Added the option to Track Voted by IP under the App Settings. With this enabled you can prevent multiple votes from the same IP. This will only work on polls you create after you update to this version or later of the Polls plugin.
- Added poll results display in the admin manage area.
- Fixed the way the database table was being created which was throwing a warning in earlier versions of WordPress.
- Corrected an issue with an incorrect date value being used when displaying polls.
- Initial Release