Slidorion is a fantastic plugin that combines an image slider and an accordion to provide a platform that allows you to present information in a beautiful manner.
The plugin is easily customisable and gives you a variety of options such as:
- Transition easing
- Large variety of effects (fading, sliding, overlapping, random)
- Choose the first slide
- Pause the player on hover
- Interval between transitions
- Speed of the transitions
You can create as many Slidorion’s as you want, as they are all stored as separate entities. All you need to do to place it within any page, is call it’s shortcode like this: [slidorion name=”foo”]
- Login in to WordPress and search for Slidorion
- Click install and then activate
- Download the Slidorion plugin and unzip it.
- Upload it to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Creating A Slidorion
- Go to the Slidorion menu in the admin navigation and click “New Slidorion”.
- Give the Slidorion a name, select the options you want and upload an image for each slide, along with some text.
- Save the Slidorion
- Note down it’s designated shortcode and go to a post you want to use it in.
- Place the shortcode [slidorion name=”YOUR NAME”], replacing YOUR NAME with the name you want to use
None as of yet. If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up on Twitter
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Slidorion” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Another fix with backslashes
- Fix a bug with editing previously uploaded images
- Added some new security
- Fixed a bug with slashes appearing in content
- Slidorion launched for WordPress