A simple little WordPress block that allows you to add social share icons to your website. Choose from 15+ of the most popular social channels.
Share options include:
- Heavily inspired by the Social Icons block in WordPress core
- Includes some handy controls (show/hide labels, size, colors, etc.)
- No block library required 🎉
- Built almost entirely with native WordPress components
- Will get additional functionality as it’s added to WordPress core (margin, borders, responsive controls etc.)
Este plugin inclui 2 blocos.
- Social Sharing Display icons that share the current page when clicked.
- Social Sharing Link Display an icon that shares the current page when clicked.
- You have a couple options:
- Go to Plugins → Add New and search for “Social Sharing Block”. Once found, click “Install”.
- Download the Social Sharing Block plugin from wordpress.org and make sure the folder us zipped. Then upload via Plugins → Add New → Upload.
- Open the block inserter within the Block Editor (Gutenberg) and search for “icon”. The plugin should appear and allow you to it install directly. Skip steps 2 and 3.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Search for the block within the Block Editor (Gutenberg) and begin using.
17 Maio, 2023 1 reply
Really well done! Amazing job, thank you!
24 Abril, 2023 1 reply
Nice, clean, slick solution. Thank you!
16 Janeiro, 2023 1 reply
This plugin does a simple job, but does it perfectly. I expect no less from Nick Diego; well-done!
18 Dezembro, 2022 1 reply
This plugin is just perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!!
20 Novembro, 2022 1 reply
Just the job. Add the block, choose the items and done.
13 Agosto, 2022 1 reply
Does exactly what it says and does it well without adding a bunch of bulk.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Social Sharing Block” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Social Sharing Block” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
0.7.0 – 2023-06-02
- Add support for Viber sharing.
- Add ability to share a custom link.
- Add support for home/front pages. Icons will share the main site url and name if the block is not placed in a loop.
- Add support for archive pages. Icons will share the archive url and title if the block is not placed in a loop.
- Update minimum required WordPress veriosn to 6.2. We want to be utilizing the latest functionality in WordPress.
- Change the color picker component to integrated better with Core.
- Icon colors will now update automatically when the set colors are changed in Global Styles or in theme.json.
0.6.0 – 2022-08-21
- Add support for transparency in both icon and background colors.
- Updated Reddit icon to match brand guidelines.
- Simplified icons SVGs to reduce plugin size.
0.5.0 – 2022-08-05
- Update incorrect and/or outdated social icon brand colors.
- Update minimum required WordPress version to 5.9.
0.4.0 – 2022-02-12
- Add support for Flipboard sharing.
- Add support for LINE sharing.
- Add support for SMS sharing.
- Update label markup to improve accessibility.
0.3.0 – 2022-01-22
- Improve support for Full Site Editing by unsetting background colors. Stops color bleed from Global Styles. GitHub reference: #37940
- Update setting labels.
- Fix missing
editorScriptspecification in block.json files.
- Fix missing ‘to’ in plugin description. 🤦♂️
- Fix typo in variable name.
0.2.0 – 2022-01-17
- Add screenshots.
- Update plugin name and text-domain to
social-sharing-blockto comply with wordpress.org requirements.
0.1.0 – 2022-01-16
- Initial release 🎉