Styler for WPForms lets you create beautiful designs for WPForms. It uses WordPress Customizer so you get a true WYSIWYG experience. All the changes you make in this plugin are instantaneously visible so you can see how the form looks in realtime.
Here is step by step guide to style your forms
It comes with 100+ options to customize various parts of WPForms like form wrapper,form header, submit button, radio inputs, checkbox inputs, paragraph textarea, labels, section breaks, descriptions, text inputs and more.
You get to set the options like background color, font-size, font family, borders, width, text alignment, margin, padding and more for all the sections. You are no longer required to add custom CSS codes in your theme files to design forms. The designs created with this plugin will work even if you change your theme.
There are also responsive design controls for width, height, font size etc so, that you can set different values for different devices like mobiles, tablets and desktops.
PREMIUM ADDONS TO EXTEND THE FUNCTIONALITY
Bootstrap for WPForms:
Bootstrap for WPForms Forms is an easy to use addon to add bootstrap design in one click . This plugin the latest major release of Bootstrap ( i.e Bootstrap 4 ). The bootsrap design will be applied to all fields and you can also change its theme to compliment your theme color.
Tooltips for WPForms :
Tooltips for WPForms addon give you the options to add tooltips in field labels with ease. There are multiple colors, icons, animation effects, position options so, that they look the way you want them.
Field Icons for WPForms :
Field Icons for WPForms lets you add Fontawesome Icons ( 500+ ) inside inputs and textarea fields. There are plenty of design options to change position, color, alignmnet and size of icons.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/styler-for-wpformsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Now go to any post/page(in frontend) where you have added a WPForms. Make sure you are logged in.
- Click on the Customize button to launch WordPress Cusotmizer.
- Click on Styler for WPForms and then select the WpFors you want to customize.
- Wait while the plugin saves you form selection and refreshes the page.
- Now start beautiful designs for your forms
Can I create different styles for different Forms?
Yes each form design is stored separately. So, design for each form can be different
Can I create multiple styles for one form
As of now you can only create one design for one form. If you want to create multiple for single form then first duplicate it in WPForms and then create a new design using WPForms Styler plugin.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Styler for WPForms” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- General fix
- Fixed warning message
- added information about views for wpforms
- fixed warnings
- added quick edits shortcuts to open relevant customizer sections
- added welcome page
- added option to set !important for all Styler for WPForms styles
- added conditions to prevent styling for form elements which aren’t set.
- added separate width control for textarea field
- fixed issue with rating link
- added compatability with 5.2
- added support for bootstrap addon
- fixed issue with bold, italics, underline and uppercase buttons in customizer
- added rating notification message
- fixed compatability with latest version of WPForms
- fixed borders of fields not visible in Customizer
- fixed ‘Delete Styles’ not working
- fixed form selection bug
- fixed next button not getting styling
- added option to set line height
- initial release