Where param is the parameter, you can find in the Booking.com embed code. You need to find the src field, where you have to copy all the parameters after the
You can find the parameters at the end of your Booking.com script’s url:
surbma-bookingcom-shortcodefolder to the
- Activate the Surbma | Booking.com Shortcode plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it. Now you can use the shortcode. 🙂
What is Booking.com?
Booking.com offers online accommodation booking. For more information, please visit the official Booking.com website: www.booking.com
Can I customize the look of the form?
No, you can’t.
What does Surbma mean?
It is the reverse version of my last name. 😉
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Surbma | Booking.com Shortcode” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
Release date: 2020-02-10
- TWEAK – Tested with WordPress 5.3 version.
- TWEAK – Updated to use a new way to deploy it to wp.org repo.
- Changed shortcode name to surbma-bookingcom from booking_com. The old shortcode is still working, but it’s deprecated and it will be removed from the next version.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.9 version.
- Changed some texts, text domain and function names.
- Fix localization.
- Prevent direct access to the plugin.
- Initial release.