The Swoop WordPress plugin is a simple and secure password-free authentication service. Imagine a world where your users are free to securely come and go from anywhere on your website without a password. We are passionate about the freedom that comes with eliminating passwords—and we believe you will be, too, once you download and install Swoop: Password-Free Authentication and 2FA.
What is Swoop?
Who Is Swoop For?
Swoop is for anyone who wants to simply and securely eliminate passwords from their website. If you’re reading this description, you should install the Swoop plugin to secure the administration of your WordPress website.
But why stop there? Swoop is perfect for eliminating passwords from your user registration and login process entirely. Here are a few of the ways we’ve seen others find success with Swoop
WordPress Website Developers: Make your life easier by installing Swoop on each of your websites so you can securely access each web property with one click.
Digital Marketers: Sales is going to love you after installing Swoop. Provide verified emails that you know work with every registration.
Conversion Rate Optimizers: Reduce registration form abandonment rates by eliminating a “required” password field.
Product Designers: Incorporate Swoop into your registration and login process for a friction-free experience. Less steps. More secure. More access.
Bloggers: Register your visitors with ease and provide a frictionless paywall.
CISO: Passwords are insecure. That’s why our technology is being used by some of the most well-known technology companies.
Customer Success & Support Managers: Never reset a password again. Eliminate low-value/high-cost call center calls, emails and chats, and enable the resources you have to focus on high-value activities that can really help your customers succeed.
Passwords are antiquated and insecure. At this point, we’ve all had our passwords hijacked by hackers. So what are we left with? Continue to recycle a series of passwords we can easily remember? Use a password vault to store unique passwords for each website? Or, we can eliminate the password problem entirely with Swoop.
Swoop also helps you:
- Increasing customer acquisition can be challenging. With Swoop, you’ll increase visitor conversion by eliminating passwords from your registration process.
- No more bots. Swoop only accepts verified user email accounts, producing higher-quality signups and submissions to help you to know who your users are.
- Patented authentication protocol leverages a combination of DKIM, SPF and and our own special sauce to ensure the integrity of each authentication request.
- Swoop replaces the centralized storage of passwords with digital signatures and tokenized authentication.
- With no passwords to get hacked or compromised, organizations dramatically reduce their liability caused by data breaches and phishing scams.
-Our easy-to-implement passwordless 2FA option offers the best of both worlds: delightful convenience for your end users and the highest standard of security for your website.
- 1-Click Connect makes secure authorization a breeze for returning users.
- With Swoop configured on your site, you’ll never reset a password again.
How It Works:
- Download, install and configure the plugin in about 5 minutes.
- We automatically add the “Swoop In with email” button to your WP admin login page. This is great for internal/external access to administer your WordPress site.
- Add the “Swoop In with email” button anywhere you want with a short code
- You can also add the Swoop service to any call to action by following the instructions in our developer documentation.
- The “Swoop In with email” button calls out to the Swoop authentication service to enable password-free access to your WordPress account and website.
Swoop’s authentication service offers a choice of two convenient first-time authorization options for your end users.
Magic Message: Similar to the Magic Link but with even fewer steps and no typing. End users will simply send (instead of receiving, as in the Magic Link) a magic authentication email to authenticate.
Magic Link: Your end users enter their email address to receive an email containing a Magic Link. They’ll click the link to authenticate.
After initial authorization, Swoop will securely cookie your end users if you’ve enabled 1-Click Connect authorization on your website. The next time your end users return to your website, they’ll be able to authenticate by selecting the email address that’s registered with your site—in just one click.
If you’ve been thinking about adding Second-Factor Authentication (2FA) or Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to your website, but felt intimidated by the technical legwork or potential frustration to your users: You just found the perfect solution. Swoop is the only service that lets you implement passwordless 2FA to your website in minutes. Just toggle on your favorite flavor of 2FA, including PIN pad and SMS text. After your users breeze through the password-free authorization flow described above, we’ll seamlessly serve them the second factor of your choice. That’s security you and your users can feel great about.
We look forward to securing your website without passwords!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly or upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->Swoop: Password-Free Authentication screen to configure the plugin.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for registering for / connecting with your Swoop account.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Swoop: Password-Free Authentication and 2FA” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores