Automatically in WordPress
- Login into your site’s dashboard
- Click Plugins on the left menu (administration role required)
- Click Add New
- Search for the “System Requirements Check” plugin
- Click Install Now and select OK
- Activate the plugin
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
What is the purpose of this plugin?
What is the shortcode and where it is?
The shortcode is
[system_requirements_check]. It is on top of the plugin’s Settings page.
Contribuidores e programadores
“System Requirements Check” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Updated screenshots and licensing info.
- Added plugin shortcode to the installation section on the readme.txt
- Made plugin shortcode text on top of the Settings page extra large
- Fixed the issue where the plugin thinks Chrome on iOS is Safari. Thanks to @laggedonuser for reporting and providing a fix.
- Updated existing icons
- Added more icons
- Added an option to disable web browsers check
- Added the option to display IP address
- Added the option to display and check the screen resolution
- Updated grammars and rephrased some sentences
- Fixed an issue where Safari version check is incorrect
- Rephrased Java check messages
- Updated links
- Fixed Linux label
- Set Linux check to off by default
- Added an option to disable all operating systems check
- Fixed minor errors (mostly grammar)
- Removed jQuery dependency
- Added Windows 10 detection
- Added Microsoft Edge detection
- Added Linux system detection
- Tested to be compatible with WordPress version 4.1
- Taking SSL connections into consideration with requesting script files
- Added Windows XP
- Updates looks and feels
- Fixed some grammars
- Listed preferred OS and browsers under passed checks
- First initial quick release