Powerful Testimonial Management. Create and use custom Output Templates anywhere on your site. Use the shortcode, function, or included widget to display your testimonials to your users.
This plugin lets you manage testimonials as a separate type of information in your WordPress blog, which makes it easier to include them in other blog posts and pages.
Less technical description by Jacob Share 🙂
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click Testimonials menu item and add a testimonial. It’s below the Posts menu item. The post title is where you put the testimonial author’s name.
- Use the shortcode generator button ( 2 speach bubbles ) in the visual editor to add a shortcode for testimonials to any post or page on your site.
- Activate widget if you want to use it.
- Create a custom testimonial.php if you want to display permalinks differently from single.php.
- I’m getting a PHP error
- Are you running PHP5 or greater? It’s required.
- Are you running WordPress 3.0 or later? It’s required as well.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“TBTestimonials” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “TBTestimonials” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Fixes bug in shortcode output where a single ID is used. – Thanks Kai!
- Fixes bug in widget where new users after 7.0 was released could not change output template due to legacy api code.
- Fixes a bug in tbtestimonial() function where category names being passed do not work correctly because of is_numeric conditional
- Fixes bug in widget when not previously using the optional (now mandatory) template API introduced in 1.6
- Removed option to switch to template api. It is now active by default.
- Added list of user defined tags to the “tags” tab on the Output Templates page. Should make remembering your custom tags a little easier. Especially if you have a few of them.
- New shortcode generator in TinyMCE with more options.
- Fixed a few bugs that are present when using a filtered post type
- Removed TBar to make users “happy happy happy”. Merry Christmas, Jon.
- 1.6.4 was a bust and the filter did not work. This solves that as well as changing it in the shortcode generator popup window.
- Changed references of the post type to refer to a single variable in the event of a post type conflict later on down the road.
- Added filter for post type so it can be changed in the event of a conflict.
- Added filter to change the shortcode in the event of a conflict.
- Fixed CSS issue with selected tabs in admin area. 3.5 Changed class names to ui-state-active instead of ui-tabs-selected.
- Added TBar – Promotional Tool for newly launched Travis Ballard Design
- fixed bug in single shortcode output
- added order and orderby attributes to the shortcode and tbtestimonial() function
- added option to show a random testimonial from a category. thanks to powderflask ( https://wordpress.org/support/profile/powderflask ) for the patch.
- jquery_in_footer is now false by default
- changed showposts to posts_per_page in shortcode generator window. this window needs an overhaul.
- fixed undefined index bug in testimonial.php templates
- added wp_reset_query at end of widget to fix loop bugs
- New Template system based on the Twig Template Enging for PHP
- Create new templates to use in your testimonials
- New tbt_template_functions hook
- Added ability to show testimonials from categories using the shortcode and tbtestimonial() function
- Added ability to define a template to use in shortcode and tbtestimonial() function
- Added reset query to hopefully fix a couple bugs some users were having
- Fixed ; bug in tbtestimonials_prepare_preloader function
- Replaced some instanced of showposts with posts_per_page
- Fixed js_in_footer undefined index notice
- Fixes SSL issues with preloader objects.
- Fixed script and style enqueue issues with WordPress 3.3
- Fixed issue with default_loader.gif when FORCE_SSL was set to true.
- Fixed “Call to undefined function get_post_thumbnail_id()” bug in image uploader due to init process.
- Added syntax highliting to template tags in output settings
- Fixed to show menu item in WordPress 3.1, Testimonials menu item was MIA
- Fixed bug where array chunk value was less than or equal to 0
- Changed .hidden and .clear CSS class names as to be not-so-generic so unwanted rules do not get added.
- Escape user input in widget for added security.
- Removed whitespace at end of inc/tinymce3/tinymce.php
- Removed widget-options.php
- Merry Christmas
- Fixed bug where company information was not being saved. Nonce was MIA.
- Added option to disable the loading of jquery cycle so if users already utilize it in their themes it doesn’t get reloaded
- Fixed a bug in template tags where tags were showing in output. Forgot to change $ret to $return during last updates
- Documentation UI/UX overhaul
- Bug in %permalink% template tag fixed
- bug in testimonial listing ( admin area and using ‘all’ in the shortcode ) where has_post_thumbnail was undefined. fixed by including post-thumbnail-teplate.php when undefined.
- switch categories over to custom taxonomies
- remove filters from excerpt
- new preloader api to keep preloaders in-tact after upgrading
- sorting options built into widget
- use the built in editor to edit the plugin css
- rewritten widget. default transition is a true crossfade now. there’s also a bunch of new transitions thanks to jquery cycle.
- featured image will now replace gravatars
- documentation page
- Added random testimonial functionality. to display a random testimonial just pass the fucntion or shortcode with no args. tbtestimonial(), [testimonial]
- Bug Fix – Removed ba-dotimeout.js in leau of setTimeout. Was causing issues on a user’s site, it’s not needed anyway.
- Fixed notice in widget settings about undefined index
- Added a couple new filters to make extending easier. tbtestimonials_template_tags, tbtestimonials_template_tag_replacements, tbtestimonials_widget_syntax, tbtestimonials_single_syntax, tbtestimonials_listing_syntax
- Fixed conflict with NextGen Gallery
- Fixed conflict with MultiSite
- Automatically fix double quote bug if present
- Function to insert testimonial programatically into theme
- Added syntax highliting to Output Setting page.
- Fixed bug in output code where there was an extra ” in <div class=”testimonial-data”> – Users with this already installed will have to fix it manually.
- Added new template tag for %testimonail_excerpt% to Output Settings.
- Added if/else conditionals to output syntax
- Run the_content filters on testimonial content. Now renders shortcodes in testimonials.
- Made testimonial custom post type be hierarchical so now you can use the menu order to order the output of the testimonials when displaying all of them.
- Fixed sprintf bug when using categories
- Moved settings page to Testimonials sub-menu
- Added Output Syntax Options
- Added shortcode to output all testimonials. button added in TinyMCE popup as well.
- Fixed bug in widget when showing all testimonials using -1 as the display count. Widget still looped unless option was set to not loop.
- Added categories to testimonials
- Added a plugin settings page where you can change the author prefix, select to use the included stylesheet or not, change your loading graphic, disable the loading graphic, change loading text / position.
- Removed menu position. now falls wherever it wants in menu.
- Laid groundwork for Company Name & Company URL meta box that is coming in 1.3
- fixed typo
- changed h2 in widget to use theme defined before_title and after_title.
- Initial Import of plugin