With the WordPress Plugin you can easily publish your content on TCE and sell it to publishers all over the world. It enables you to connect your WordPress CMS directly to the TCE content library, so you can join other publishers to reach a larger target audience for your content. For more information please visit: https://tce.exchange/wordpress-plugin/
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Tce Sharing” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Tce Sharing” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Fixed a bug where nothing happened when the copyright was applied via the bulk editing option.
- Removed the shortcode filter.
- Updated various dependencies.
- Added support for audio files in TCE news items.
- Added support for the Secondary Title plugin.
- Fixed loading assets for multisites.
- Improved the copyright fields and additional information has been added.
- A warning is displayed when the bulk upload action is used for posts with unsupported shortcodes.
- Added feature where it is possible to add copyright information to attachments.
- Added feature that removes all notices from the plugin views not related to the TCE plugin.
- A bug was fixed where changing the url of a post, the article was uploaded twice.
- Fixed a bug where the auto-upload settings were misinterpreted.
- Fixed shortcodes not being removed from the content before uploading to TCE.
- Shortcodes now will be removed from the content before uploading to TCE.
- Fixed a bug where the default language of a post was set to Dutch.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes an error was thrown while saving a post while the Gutenberg Editor was used.
- Fixed a bug that using tags caused an error that prevented the post from being uploaded.
- Added support for the classic editor when the Gutenberg Editor is disabled.
- Plugin is now compatible with WP5.5
- Completely rewrite plugin configuration screen