This widget displays your last watched episodes/movies from trakt.tv. Requires trakt.tv account and api key (free to obtain). In future there will be much more features like caching, ratings, more widgets etc.
Just unzip to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ and activate
- I’ve found a bug
Great. Let me know 🙂 Leave me a comment on http://www.ljasinski.pl/en/category/wordpress-en/plugins/trakttv-wordpress-widget-en/ (fastest way) or use support forum
- I have two widgets and they both show the same results
That’s a bug.
Contribuidores e programadores
“TraktTV WordPress Widget” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Hide debug info again
- More code rewrites
- BUGFIX for actions: collection and rating
- Code documentation
- Hide debug info from plain sight
- Caching now works with multiple widgets
- Found bugs – can’t display info for actions other than seen and scrobble – will be fixed as soon as possible
- Caching results from API – huge performance boost
- Because of simple caching, only one copy of widget will work. Please hold with update until the new release, if you plan to use more than one widget on your blog.
- Some plugin filesystem cleaning and other technical stuff you shouldn’t notice
- Simple style override – just create file named user-trakttv.css in your theme directory
- Fixed episode info for actions other than “seen”
Added few options:
* select max last views
* select types (movies, shows, episodes)
* select actions (watching, scrobble, rated, etc.)
Some code cleanup
- First stable version. Hardcoded 10 last views. Only one widget type.