Let A Pro Do IT!’s (LAPDI) Easy Dev is a framework for WordPress plugin development, check out some of the features below. Easy Dev makes OOD hot again and it’s the engine that powers all WordPress plugins created by Let A Pro Do IT!!
Upgrades will include fixes only, no new functionality
- Create functional plugins in as little as 5 lines of code
- Add additional
external URL linksto your plugins description
- Use on as many plugin projects as necessary
- Add a
settings pagemenu for your plugin, and for future plugins
- Supports the usage of your own
- Verify user
uses correct version of WordPressfor your plugin
- When ready to deploy, require users to install THIS plugin or bundle the code into YOUR plugin
Smartybundled into package (display html easily)
form field templatesincluded for creating forms on the fly
Pro Version Features
Includes all of the features of the standard version AND…
- Checks for browser type and version (currently supports Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and IE detection)
- Add form fields (metadata) to posts
- Add form fields (metadata) to categories
- Check for
incompatible pluginson activate
- Check for
required pluginson activate
- Deregister annoying scripts
favicons(ie Twitter, Facebook, GitHub, thumbs, folders, etc) easily in your html
Format your htmlinto columns on the fly
- Additional images and resources
Upgrades includes fixes and new functionality from our community of developers
Visit Let A Pro Do IT!’s Marketplace to download the Professional Version of Easy Dev Developers.
- Active o plugin no menu Plugins
Please see the framekwork documentation in our lab by clicking here.
What is an Framework?
A framework provides a method of building software applications. Easy Dev is a framework for WordPress plugin development. Developers can use our simple framework instead of learning how to interface directly with WordPress. Easy Dev’s framework does all the hard work for you behind the scenes.
How do I use the framework? Where do I begin?
In our documentation, we have included real plugin examples that are using Easy Dev. Our complete framework is also available.
I’ve installed the plugin but nothing happens. What did I do wrong?
Nothing. The plugin runs in real-time behind the scenes. Once installed, there are no other steps to take. You use our plugin to build your own plugins.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“LAPDI Easy Dev” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “LAPDI Easy Dev” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Feature. Allow required plugins to specify a URL for easy download
- Bug fix. Fixed null exception
- Enhancement. New Version of LAPDI Easy Dev with all new features
- Enhancement. Latest version of FontAwesome
- Enhancement. Latest version of Smarty
- Enhancement. Latest version of PHPMailer
- Enhancement. Latest version of Bootstrap
- Enhancement. New form fields
- Enhancement. New WP Rest API support
- Enhancement. Simplified required plugins specifications
- Enhancement. Simplified incompatible plugins specifications
- Enhancement. Added Let A Pro Do IT! Helper library
- Bug: Fixed issue with term data not updating when saving category information
- Enhancement: Updated Smarty version to 3.1.29
- Bug: Fixed bug related to new SELECT_PAGES option
- Enhancement: New field type SELECT_PAGES
- Enhancement: Allow the removal of filters/actions
- Enhancement: Support for custom category taxonomies
- Bug: Update from version 1.3.2 required
- Enhancement: Deregister and dequeue all scripts and style on deactivate
- Feature: Allow registering scripts in the footer of a theme
- Enhancement: Additional style changes
- Enhancement: Improved settings UI
- Enhancement. Now includes all PRO features
- Fixed bug to handle null options
- Feature enhancement. Added in a listner function to handle actions and filters
- Fixed bug to handle null options
- Bug fix. Fixed error message appearing when editing posts
- New features. Shortcodes with content now supported.
- Removed inline functions to support older versions of PHP.
- Enhancement. Updated support link
- Required fix to properly store new widget/shortcode attributes into database.
- Updated admin_notices hooks to not use inline functions.
- Enhancement: Before passing fields to display_form, set the id and name for user instead of having the user do it.
- Updated API documentation to reflect that the user no longer has to set id and name
- Support HTML in plugin descriptions. Strip Tags from Widget descriptions.