Does not support Twitch API 6: Helix yet!
Add Twitch social login and registration to your TwitchPress service. This plugin acts as an extension
to TwitchPress and has no purpose on it’s own. The required API class and configuration exists in the
core TwitchPress plugin. This helps to keep extensions simple.
If you require more social login options and not just Twitch. You can install any social plugin and
provide more options for your visitors. You can still use this extension to ensure that your users
profiles are populated with the values your TwitchPress service needs.
- Developers Twitter
- Plugins Twitter
- Authors Twitch
- Discord Chat
- Patreon Donations
- PayPal Donations
- Add a Twitch registration button to your WordPress standard registration form.
- Add a Twitch login button to your WordPress standard login form.
Version Numbers and Updating
Explanation of versioning used by myself Ryan Bayne. The versioning scheme I use is called “Semantic Versioning 2.0.0” and more
information about it can be found at http://semver.org/
These are the rules followed to increase the TwitchPress plugin version number. Given a version number MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH, increment the:
MAJOR version when you make incompatible API changes,
MINOR version when you add functionality in a backwards-compatible manner, and
PATCH version when you make backwards-compatible bug fixes.
Additional labels for pre-release and build metadata are available as extensions to the MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH format.
- Method 1: Move folder inside the .zip file into the “wp-content/plugins/” directory if your website is stored locally. Then upload the new plugin folder using your FTP program.
- Method 2: Use your hosting control panels file manager to upload the plugin folder (not the .zip, only the folder inside it) to the “wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Method 3: In your WordPress admin click on Plugins then click on Add New. You can search for your plugin there and perform the installation easily. This method does not apply to premium plugins.
- Can I hire you to customize the plugin for me?
Yes you can pay the plugin author to improve the plugin to suit your needs. Many improvements will be done free so
post your requirements on the plugins forum first.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“TwitchPress Login Extension” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “TwitchPress Login Extension” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Create a new file for Kraken and Helix for switching between each.
- Fixed undefined $state_code during login
1.8.0: 26th November 2018
- Deleted “js/admin/settings.js”
- Fixed getUserObject_Authd() must be an instance of string
1.7.0: 20th November 2018
- Spelling mistake “kistener” to “listener”
- twitchpress_get_app_redirect() replaced with get_option( ‘twitchpress_app_redirect’ )a
1.6.0: 19th November 2018
- More user data is stored during login i.e. bio, partner status and more.
1.5.0: 14th November 2018
- WordPress avatar is now replaced with the visitors Twitch logo (URL method only)
1.4.0: September 25 2018
- Get get_user_scopes() error reported yet no code match – suspect version mismatch
- FIX – Action now passes WP user ID: do_action( ‘twitchpress_login_inserted_new_user’, $user_id )
- DONE – Account creation error notice improved – now shows the values used to try and insert new user.
- DEV – New hook “twitchpress_login_inserted_new_user” placed after wp_insert_user() and after meta update of Twitch account.
- DEV – Now adds required scopes to the core for telling users what scopes are required for this plugin to operate.
- FIX – Fixed object as array error when logging into with a new Twitch account in certain scenarios.