An extension to WooCommerce for accepting uPlexa as payment in your store.
- Accept payment directly into your personal uPlexa wallet.
- Accept payment in uplexa for physical and digital downloadable products.
- Add uplexa payments option to your existing online store with alternative main currency.
- Flexible exchange rate calculations fully managed via administrative settings.
- Zero fees and no commissions for uplexa payments processing from any third party.
- Automatic conversion to uPlexa via real time exchange rate feed and calculations.
- Ability to set exchange rate calculation multiplier to compensate for any possible losses due to bank conversions and funds transfer fees.
- Deactivate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Install “uPlexa WooCommerce extension” WordPress plugin just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Setup your uplexa-wallet-rpc with a view-only wallet
- Add your uplexa-wallet-rpc host address and uPlexa address in the settings panel
- Click “Enable this payment gateway”
- Enjoy it!
What is uPlexa ?
uPlexa is completely private, cryptographically secure, digital cash used across the globe. See https://uplexa.com for more information
What is a uPlexa wallet?
A uPlexa wallet is a piece of software that allows you to store your funds and interact with the uPlexa network. You can get a uPlexa wallet from https://uplexa.com/downloads
What is uplexa-wallet-rpc ?
The uplexa-wallet-rpc is an RPC server that will allow this plugin to communicate with the uPlexa network. You can download it from https://uplexa.com/downloads with the command-line tools.
Why do I see
[ERROR] Failed to connect to uplexa-wallet-rpc at localhost port 21060?
Syntax error: Invalid response data structure: Request id: 1 is different from Response id:
This is most likely because this plugin can not reach your uplexa-wallet-rpc. Make sure that you have supplied the correct host IP and port to the plugin in their fields. If your uplexa-wallet-rpc is on a different server than your wordpress site, make sure that the appropriate port is open with port forwarding enabled.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“uPlexa WooCommerce Extension” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- First version ! Yay!
- Bug fixes
- Complete rewrite of how the plugin handles payments