Error Mailer is intended to help in a production environment where errors are
typically switched off. An email is sent to nominated recipients in the event
of a php error. The error is then passed back to the current error handler.
Exclude list filter is also applied to prevent over-spamming of known errors.
Please note that this is a real-time error alert system. It does not wait to read the
log, and therefore consumes resources.
Standard WordPress plugin installation.
Minimum PHP version is v5.4
Depends on wp_mail
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Vanilla Bean – Error Mailer” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- check error_reporting redefined, tested with 5.9
- check error_reporting defined, tested with 5.7
- recognise @ to omit errors skipped in code
- bugfix to allow for previous error to be null
- bugfix where some exemptions were being ignored
- tested with WordPress 5.41 on php 7.4
- check for slackhooker existence/activation
Limited errors to 1 per 3 seconds
Added functions to protect against repetition. Maximum 1 msg per 10 seconds for same
repetitive error. Tested on php7.1
Removed unreliable CDN resource;
Tested against WP 4.71
Fixed unrecognised linebreaks in exemption list
Tested against wp 4.5
removed mandatory email address
updated common functions
added missing icon
Added support for slack integration.
Tested against WordPress 4.4
Tested against WP 4.23
Added Vanilla product list. No functional changes.
Bugfix on jquery update
Bypassed wp_mail dependency.
Set email failure to ignore
Minor core update
Empty URL handler
Tweak to filexists
Update filexists to ignore certificate errors
Fixed bug in startswith function
Removed link to iconsetter
Updated Vanilla Bean page
Added trim to explode in error number exceptions
Added error number exemptions
Namespaced functions to fix exemption bug
Fixed windows incompaitibility issue
Added user options for email subject line
- Vanilla Beans menu integration
- Updated alert to use php mail function rather than wp_mail to catch early errors
- Added support for linebreak separated email list
- Re-assigned funcitons to VanillaBeans namespace
Fixed typo in settings
Fixed bug caused by capitalized variable;
Added parse capture option
Added non-user error types.
Settings page exclude textarea hidden