Adds Stripe’s domain association file for Apple Pay verification to your WordPress site and makes it available at
- Apple Pay requires SSL. This means you must have an SSL certificate installed on your website and your domain must be accessible at an URL that starts with
- You must have custom permalinks enabled (anything but Plain) from Settings => Permalinks in your WordPress dashboard. If the plugin doesn’t work, make sure the URL is not blocked by your web server and that request is being passed to WordPress.
- Install and activate the plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard, or download the files and visit Plugins => Add New => Upload from your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to your Stripe dashboard and add your domain from Account Settings => Apple Pay.
- Navigate to
https://<YOUR_SITE_DOMAIN>/.well-known/apple-developer-merchantid-domain-associationand verify that it returns the contents of Stripe’s domain association file.
1 Março, 2018
Thanks for simplifying the verification process.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Verify domain for Apple Pay with Stripe” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Verify domain for Apple Pay with Stripe” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Updated README
- Escape and force strict comparison when checking $_SERVER[“REQUEST_URI”]
- Bumped minimum WP version to 4.1
- Bumped minimum PHP version to 7.0
- Replace Stripe domain association file with the new version
- Plugin release.