Video Analytics for Cloudflare Stream connects to your Cloudflare account allowing you to view analytics for Stream videos, as well as the html embed code.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a paid Cloudflare Stream account to use this plugin. This plugin is developed indepedently and is not associated with Cloudflare.
All your Cloudflare Stream analytics, thumbnails and other data is accessed from the Cloudflare Stream API. Thumbnails are loaded from Cloudflare’s https://videodelivery.net.
Cloudflare Stream: https://www.cloudflare.com/en-gb/products/cloudflare-stream/
Analytics for the past 1, 7 and 30 days including:
– Time uploaded
– Duration of video file
– Number of Views
– Average View Time (Total view time / number of views)
– Average View percentage
See the HTML embed code for pasting into your wordpress blog
See thumbnail of each video (for public access videos)
PREMIUM VERSION (cfpowertools.com):
The complete solution to integrate Cloudflare Stream and WordPress
Import videos, restrict viewing to your domains & get analytics in one single plugin
– Restrict streaming by domain
– Prevent downloads
– Easily import videos
– Manage from WordPress dashboard
– Insert video with shortcodes
– Analytics including CSV export and custom dates
– Updates & Support & more
- Signup for a paid account on Cloudflare.com
- Enable Stream from the Cloudflare dashboard
- Video Analytics for Cloudflare Stream
- Add Cloudflare API key, username and account ID to settings
Contribuidores e programadores
“Video Analytics for Cloudflare Stream” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Video Analytics for Cloudflare Stream” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.