This is a widget based on Simple Hit Counter
by pjungwirth. All you have to do is drag the widget to your desired widget container, set up the title,
text to display and font size and color for the counter and voilà.
It was developed for (and tested in) WordPress MU 1.3
Installing the plugin is easy and follows the standard steps:
visit-counterfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Drag the widget to your desired widget container.
- Why didn’t you use the other plugin x?
WordPress MU 1.3 is quite old (it’s the paralel version of WordPress 2.3).
As such, it hasn’t got a lot of features that more recent versions of WordPress offer.
I needed a simple hit counter that could be used in many blogs without having to
mess up with all of the themes’ code.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Visit Counter” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Initial version
- Allows you to choose color and font size for the counter
- Allows you to write a title and message on the widget
- Spanish only