Free Chat Widget for WhatsApp with page targeting and floating button style. Fully Customizable!
Page Targeting feature enables you to control widget visibility only on homepage, posts, pages, products, or specific to post ID.
- WhatsApp Click to Chat (without save number)
- Floating Chat Button
- Page Targeting
- 3+1 Alternative Button Styles
- 2 Alternative Widget Position
- 20+ Alternative Button Icons
- Fully Responsive Design
- Widget Transition Animation
- Editable Widget Title
- Intro Widget Text
- Customizable Agent Name, WhatsApp Number, Role and Photo
- Fast & Lightweight
- 100% Free Forever Plan
- Additional Amazing Extra Features
- Beautiful Design, Clean & Responsive ala ‘Live Chat’ Style
- All Show widget on whole website
- Home Page Show widget only on homepage
- Blog Index Show widget only on blog index / frontpage
- Blog Posts Show widget only on posts
- Pages Show widget only on pages
- Products Show widget only on woocommerce products
- Archive Show widget only on archive page
- Show / Hide on specific post or page Widget visibility based on post or page ID
How it works
Visitor click floating WhatsApp Chat Button on website, then the widget appear contain lists of agents available.
If one of agent clicked, it will directly navigate to WhatsApp App (Web / App version based on device) or the widget displays input type field so visitor can type their message and send it to WhatsApp without saving number first.
Facebook pixel will triggered if someone initiate chat session.
Open widget from other button
To open widget from other button, simply add “open-wa” class into div, a, or button element.
WidgetWhats offers 24×7 support, click chat widget on website and we are glad to help you.
Don’t have a WidgetWhats account? Click here to create one for free!
WhatsApp and WhatsApp Logo are brand assets and trademark of Facebook, Inc.
WidgetWhats is not in partnership, sponsored or endorsed by Facebook, Inc.
- Click Plugins -> Add New
- Search ‘WidgetWhats’
- Click Install Now and then Active button.
From Cpanel, FTP or Similar
- Upload “widgetwhats-app” plugin to the plugin folder under “/wp-content/plugins/”.
- Unzip “widgetwhats-app” plugin file
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress Admin.
What i have to do after plugin installation?
- Click “WidgetWhats” menu from wp-admin
- Insert Widget ID and choose which page you want to show the widget
Where i can get my Widget ID?
- If you don’t have Widget ID, click “Create New Widget” button. It will open new tab and open widgetwhats.com
- Create an account there, it is free. After that, you will redirect to your WidgetWhats Account
- Create a widget there and click save.
- Copy Widget ID number and paste it into WidgetWhats menu on your WP Admin.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Widget Click to Chat” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- New Widget script updated.
- Code linted.
- Migration from .app to .com domain extension. Please update to ensure everything is working.
- Hurray! First release of WidgetWhats plugin version