Displays at QR code dynaically on a page or post with URL to that page/post.
There are many QR generators that are avialable for use. Most of these, however, are accessbile via the admin dashboard so you can create site QR codes as media files for download. This plugin also does that but goes one step further – it allows you to use shortcode to dynamically generate a QR code for the page or post being displayed.
Wolfe Candy QR Code Generator is part of the Wolfe Candy suite of plugins that all work together to make WordPress site creation that much easier. The QR code generator works particularly well with the Wolfe Candy S3 Gallery.
Major features include:
- This dynamically generates a QR code in the front-end for the page or post that is being displayed via shortcode.
- This plugin uses the standard PHP generator library so it can also generate a QR code to a file.
- It can also generate a QR code for any data text via shortcode.
- Alter size, error correction and pixel scale via shortcode arguments.
- It is a simple QR code generator so does not support different color styles and logos – it just does what is needs to do.
It is completely FREE – development and maintenance by the Wolfe Candy team headed by Jrack Wolfe is funded through donations from generous users.
Upload the plugin, activate it, and then use the tools as required.
Can I use the plug-in commercially?
Yes, although actually monetising the plugins requires a commercial discussion with us. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Wolfe Candy QR Code Generator” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
Release Date – 3 October 2022
- First release.
Release Date – 6 October 2022
- Corrected frame_size not working.
- Added in URI argument and set as defualt to include arguments in calling URL