Extends WooCommerce to allow you to display the Chapters and Sections of a book, ebook or documentation in a new tab on the single product page.
- ADD CHAPTER TAB – add a new tab to the product page to display the Chapters and Sections of a book or ebook.
– TAB SETTINGS – Manage the tab settings from the Woocommerce settings and select the tab name, enable the accordion, or select the text and background color for example.
– RENAME THE TAB – Don’t keep the tab name “Chapters” and rename the tab to anything you want like “Docs” or “Table of content”.
– FAQ ACCORDION – Show the questions and answers in a dynamic accordion. It works on all modern browsers.
– ENHANCED EDITOR – Replace the textarea editor by a fully featured editor in the backend and generate Hyperlinks and Page number for each sections.
– SORTABLE SECTIONS – Rearrange the Chapter and Section order from the backend using the drag and drop feature and the up and down buttons.
– TAB STYLING – Change the text and background colors of the blocks and show a line of dots between the section and the page number.
– TAB POSITION – Change the position of the Tab name in the frontend.
– SHOW EMPTY – Show or hide empty Tab when a product doesn’t contain any Chapters.
More information about WooCommerce Book Chapter Tab
For all documentation on this plugin go to: https://code.recuweb.com/download/woocommerce-book-chapter-tab/
- WooCommerce 2.0 or higher.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce Book Chapter Tab, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Book Chapter Tab” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found my plugin extension you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading my plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Contribuidores e programadores
“WooCommerce Book Chapter Tab” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
3.0.0 – 20/5/2018
- Publicaly Released.