Will add a little “x” next to any files/folders set to 777, since this is inherently insecure. Checks all recursive folders that come with a default WordPress install.
This plugin can be CPU intensive as it iterates over your whole folder/file structure to gather statistics.
- Checks root, wp-admin, wp-content, wp-includes and all sub folders
- Includes your plugin and theme folders
- Ignores images, text, CSS , and translation files
- Will exclude the cache folders since they contain to many files to scan.
- Requires PHP 5.1.2 or greater
- Please run this during low traffic.
This plugin will not return accurate results under IIS or WAMP stack due to how windows handles file permissions.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Why did you make this
I don’t know, sometimes people want to see their permissions I guess.
- Will this work on Windows
Yes but the permissions are not accurate.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“File Permissions & Size Check” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “File Permissions & Size Check” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
1.04 – Completely re-wrote the plugin from scratch
1.03 – Removed Jquery.tools and replaced with jQuery.UI
1.02 – fixed directory problem for loading CSS and