This plugin allows you to display directly and simply the performance of your website in your wordpress dashboard.
The website monitoring will help you to:
- Measure the performance of your website
- Put your web infrastructure under high surveillance
- Prevent breakdowns of your website or your blog
- Prove the quality of your web solutions
The major advantages of our web monitoring services are:
- Monitoring provided 24x7x365
- Nothing to install, nothing to develop
- Monitoring managed from your mobile phone
- Monitoring of complex web scenarios
- Monitoring frequency of 1 minute
- Checking the downloaded content
- Alerts by email, sms, twitter, iphone notification,…
In order to use this plugin you need an (free) account on internetVista. If you don’t have one, register for free at internetVista.com. It’s cool and easy!
Add the plugin
- Upload the plugin using the Plugin Manager built into WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your internetVista username/password*
Enjoy and know your website performance!
*you can register for free on InternetVista.
Remove the plugin
- Deactivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete the plugin.
Do I need to register on the plateform prior using this plugin?
Yes, the login/password of your InternetVista’s account will be required in order to retrieve data.
How to open an Internet monitoring account with internetVista?
To open a monitoring account, you only need to register on our site or contact us directly. Your website monitoring or service begins as soon as you have registered with us. You need not install or develop anything.
Why choose internetVista for monitoring your website or your Internet services?
internetVista® has been a player in the Internet monitoring services industry since 2003. Monitoring is the principal and exclusive activity of our company so as to meet your monitoring requirements in the best possible manner.
Numerous customers from all over the world trust us for their monitoring needs.
Our advantages reside in the quality of our service, in our aspiration to always continually our service and in our dedicated support team.
How do I have my monitoring started?
The internetVista® services allow you to monitor your internet applications. These applications can be web sites (http), secured web sites (https), file servers (ftp), domain name servers (dns), email servers (smtp, imap and pop), newsgroup servers (nntp), servers (ping), database servers (mysql) or your own applications based directly on tcp and udp.
- if you wish, change password that has been sent to you by email.
- define media by which you want to be contacted by internetVista® in case of problem detection during the monitoring of your applications. It can be email addresses or telephones which can receive SMS. By default, an email medium has been created with your email address. You can preserve this medium, adapt or suppress it. It is also via email media that you can decide to receive activity reports.
- define your applications to be monitored and associate them to the media defined before. The same media can be associated with several different applications.
- consult and update your user data, such as last name, first name, address, language, etc.
- update the configuration of your account so that you can use the whole set of services offered by internetVista®.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Website Monitoring by internetVista” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Minor change in the french translation
- Co directly to “chart” tab after selecting a application
- Use https instead of http to connect to the API
- Initial release