WP-LinkCheck is a lightweight plugin ability to check all image sources are broken inside your WordPress blog, it check the http header by server response ,it don’t have to download the images to boost the performace and bandwidth.
Repersent the result to SlickGrid utilizes virtual rendering to enable you to easily work with 50000+ of items without any drop in performance.
WP-LinkCheck is safe to use. It will NOT make any database change (create table, modify table etc…), and NOT to create any cache files to keep your WordPress directory clean.
If the broken links are found, WP-LinkCheck will NOT do any modication / deletion to the content, everythings is under your control, you can simply click the post title and correct the url by yourself.
Ability to handle several HTTP Error in broken image includes:
- 403 Access Denied/Forbidden
- 404 File Not Found
- 410 Gone
- 500 Internal server error
- Support youtube movie checking by Youtube API.
- Options to filter record by a period.
Please go to my Blog : http://blog.miawork.com/?page_id=2190 and leave a suggestion.
New Installation :
1. Download & unzip to WordPress plugin directory. 2. Login to WordPress admin panel and active the plugin. 3. A new sub-menu [WP-LinkCheck] will be appear under [Tools].
1. Deactivate WP-LinkCheck. 2. Download the latest WP-LinkCheck , unzip and over write the old files. 3. Activate WP-LinkCheck. ----OR---- Simple using WordPress automatic upgrade.
- It very slow when checking some Url.
According to different sources will be on different location (server),if the server response times is slow,
WP-LinkCheck will take more times to verify,but it no longer then 5 seconds,
WP-LinkCheck default set 5s to timeout,after 5s and server has no response,it mark the url as bad.
- What do i do if found any broken link ?
WP-LinkCheck is safe to use, it will not modiy or delete any content inside your blog.If it’s found broken link, you can click the Blog title ,it will open a window allow you modify the url as you like.
- Any foot print ?
The only foot print is WP-LinkCheck need to write one line to WP database’s options table , this line named : [wp_linkcheck_options].
Simply delete that line after deactivate.
- Why your english grammar so bad ?
Because i come from HongKong , I speak Chinese 🙂
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“WP-LinkCheck” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
Changed : Compatibility with WordPress 3.0.0
Changed : Update SlickGrid to 1.3.2
Fixed : Fixed unexpected output to affect the RSS output.
1.0.1 2010/5/16 Fixed: jQuery Conflict with WP visual editor. Changed: The http request timeout has changed from 5 seconds to 3 seconds. 1.0.0 2010/5/09 Initial Release.