Currently there are lots of plugins available to integrate 3rd party email gateway provider in your WordPress site. It seems that for every provider you need to install
different plugin. From that use case scenario, this WP Mail Gateway plugin can be your All in One email solutions for WordPress.
With this one plugin, you can integrate tons of third party email service provider.
WP Mail Gateway can be your complete email solution plugin for your WordPress website. Send mail via multiple email gateway provider from your WordPress.
Supports various mail provider. i.e: Amazon SE, Mailgun, Mandrill, Mailjet, Postmark, Sendgrid, SendinBlue, SMTP etc.
Currently we support the following email gateway provider. We are regularly updating the list.
Supported Email Gateway Provider:
- Amazon SES
Installation of this plugin is so simple.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-mail-gatewaydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- After installing from the left side navigation “WP Mail Gateway”, update your credentials from preferred email gateway provider
How can I test that my integration is working?
In the plugin settings page, go to the bottom section where you can run a test to send email. So if your configuration is OK, then your email should be delivered. Otherwise it will fail.
What is the list of currently supported email provider?
- Amazon SES
Contribuidores e programadores
“WP Mail Gateway” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Compatibility fix with latest WordPress
- More regions added for Amazon SES
- Text changes in the plugin settings page
- Bumped compatibility with latest WordPress