WP Masonry & Infinite Scroll is a light weight masonry plugin that offers customizable shortcodes to create masonry pages with posts / custom post types / images.
How to use this plugin ?
Install the Plugin and go to the WMIS admin page to generate shortcodes with our inbuilt shortcode generator.
- Masonry layout with infinite scrolling
- Very light weight plugin. Does NOT slow down your website.
- Highly customisable with inbuilt shortcode generator
- Supports posts, pages, media, custom post types and taxonomies
- Change masonry columns on desktop & mobile
- Customise title, date, image, excerpt, read more link size and colors
- Toggle title, date, image, excerpt and read more link visibility
- Limit blog posts per page
- Select posts & category by ID
- Disable auto infinite scroll & enable Load More button
- Customise loader icon color
- Customise Load More button size & color
- Supports attachment post type with post status ‘inherit’ to create beautiful masonry image gallery
Contact us for customisations.
Feel free to ask us any questions in the support section.
Install directly by going to your WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New : Search for WP Masonry & Infinite Scroll
Download the zip file from WordPress Plugin Repo and upload to Plugins > Add New > Upload Section.
Masonry Grid not appearing well?
The masonry grid might not show up well where lazy load plugins are installed or other CSS styles are overriding our styles. If you are facing issues with the look and feel of masonry grid, drop us your query on support forums.
Contribuidores e programadores
“WP Masonry & Infinite Scroll” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “WP Masonry & Infinite Scroll” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
Tested on WP 6.1.1
Feature: Order and Order By parameters in shortcode generator
Included ImagesLoaded library for better compatibility where large images are involved
Tested on WP 6.0+
WP Masonry & Infinite Scroll, Formerly GMIS.