Do you need a booking calendar to show the availability of your holiday home? If you are renting your holiday home to tourists from around the world, you should use this Free plugin on your website! This booking calendar comes in handy any time you want to display the availability of a holiday home, room, bed & breakfast, office or even a piece of equipment.
Installing and embedding the booking calendar on your page only takes a couple of minutes
Thanks to the latest updates, this availability calendar is now easier to use than ever. What WP Simple Booking Calendar does is allow your website visitors to check the availability of your holiday home with just a few clicks. Plus, it gives you complete editing freedom!
The Free version gives you access to all the basic features you might need to keep track of your bookings. For advanced features such as custom legend items and advanced editing and publishing options, you can always upgrade to the Premium version. By ordering the calendar’s Premium version, you’ll gain access to a wide range of customization options and editing features.
How does WP Simple Booking Calendar come in handy?
- Displaying the availability dates of your holiday home
- Showing people when your new holiday home is available for rent, thus reducing the time spent communicating with them via phone, chat or email.
- Can also be used as a shift calendar or for displaying the availability for a room, office or piece of equipment
Features of the Free version
- Create one calendar
- Display a legend near the calendar
- Simple user-friendly interface
- Displays availability
- Responsive calendar layout
- Add and save booking information for each day on each of your booking calendars
- Legend items and month names translated in over 30 languages
- Language translation options using PO files
- Backup/restore calendars and data
Features of the Premium version
- Create an unlimited number of booking calendars
- Sync your calendars with Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway and other sites that support iCal
- Display multiple months
- Bulk editor: Edit multiple dates with one click
- Create your own legend (apply your own colors and languages)
- Export dates as CSV file
- User management: assign specific users to specific calendars
- Change the first day of the week
- Change the start month/year
- Display a tooltip with info (you can enter info for each day)
- Show the week’s number (from 1 to 52)
- Hide booking history from your visitors
- Enjoy a variety of language preferences that are simple to use and display
- Generate a shortcode to display the booking calendar on a page or post
- Multiple calendar overview
- Highlight the current day
- WordPress multisite (network) support
- Professional support
Syncing with Booking.com, Airbnb, FlipKey, HomeAway
Do you feature your holiday home on multiple websites and need to sync availability data from one website to the other? With WP Simple Booking Calendar you can easily export the data from your calendars to Airbnb, FlipKey, Google Calendar and other websites.
Download the Premium version at wpsimplebookingcalendar.com to discover its unlimited advantages.
Este plugin inclui 2 blocos.
- WP Simple Booking Calendar
- WP Simple Booking Calendar
wp-simple-booking-calendardirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the menu entry ‘WP Simple Booking Calendar’
- Click on ‘Add New’ at the top of the page to create a calendar
- Click ‘Save Changes’ to save the calendar
- Embed the calendar on any page or post using the shortcode.
A widget of the booking calendar is also available
How can I embed the booking calendar on a page or post?
Use the ‘Add Calendar’ button above the editor, the Gutenberg block, the Widget or the shortcode. An example of a shortcode:
[wpsbc id="1" title="yes/no" legend="yes/no" legend_position="side/top/bottom" language="auto/language-code"]. If you paste this shortcode in a page it will show your calendar.
I have another question
Please check wpsimplebookingcalendar.com for more information.
Contribuidores e programadores
“WP Simple Booking Calendar” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Improved: Updated Catalan Language
- Fixed: Security Fix
- Fixed: Security Fix
- New: Added Latvian Language
- New: Added Portugese Language
- Improved: Compatibility with WP 5.6 and TwentyTwentyone theme
- New: Added an option in the Settings page to change the starting day of the week.
- Improved: Updated dutch translation.
- Fixed: Backend calendar is now displayed in the correct language set in WordPress.
- Improved: Compatibility changes for the new WordPress 5.4
- Fixed: Language codes for Slovenian and Swedish
- Fixed: Warning message on some servers when creating a calendar
- Improved: Elementor Widget
- Fixed: Legend no longer appears next to the calendar by default
- Major Rebuild
- New: Added translations in over 30 languages
- New: Calendar dates description field
- Improved: Calendar editor
- Improved: Calendar front-end display
- New: Added Gutenberg calendar block
- Fixed: Removed PHP create_function deprecated function.
- Misc: Small interface change.
- Misc: Modified the way the WP Simple Booking Calendar post/page meta-box works, to be more clear to the user.
- Fixed lowercase day abbreviations and month names
- The admin panel is now fully responsive
- Updated the Premium features list
- Small hash tweak
- Security hardening (added a unique identifier to all urls in a form of a hash)
- Small CSS tweaks for WordPress 3.8
- Changed .live() to .on() for better compatibility with jQuery
- Fixed Warning: array_key_exists() error some users experienced
- Fixed enqueue_scripts
- First release