WP Valid Email is a WordPress plugin which offers suggestions to users who mis-type their email address when entering it on your website. This is a common problem and can lead to loads of missed subscribers and customers.
WP Valid Email will offer suggestions for the most popular domains and the user can simply click the suggestion to replace the mistake. You can also enable email suggestions on the WordPress login form (wp-login.php) which
should minimize support queries and forgot password requests significantly.
The plugin is fully customizable and will work on any form, even gravity forms and other form builders. You can also customize the appearance of the suggestion message to fit in with your own website style.
- Automatically correct user email input mistakes
- Can suggest all popular domain names & easy to add more
- Choose any form fields to check for valid emails
- Easily customize the appearance of the suggestion message CSS
- Check WordPress login form as well
With thanks to the guys at Kicksend for their awesome open-source jQuery mailcheck code.
We offer limited support via our Support Forms.
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
We maintain a set of frequently asked questions on the Support Forms.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“WP Valid Email” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Initial release of WP Valid Email