Simply let users vote photos/images in your Contests.
Installing and activating this plugin will place a vote button and a vote count below each photo of all contestants images using the [showcontestants id=’category id’] shortcode.
You can try out the Online demonstration to see how the plugin works.
To login, go to the Demo dashboard and login with demo / demo.
Support & Help
For support, you can access our support forums and post a question or a problem there.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
photo-votingfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Contest Category and create the Contest and the shortcode in the page [showcontestants id=’category id’] to vote for the contestants
What is Category ID
Created Contest Category term ID is the Category ID to be used in the shortcode.
What contest it supports
It only supports the Photo/Image Contest.
Contribuidores e programadores
“WP Voting Contest” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Initial release
- Fixed the Registration Issues.
- Guttenburg Editor in the Contestants.
- Removed the Voting menu in the Edit and Add Contestant area because it conflicts with the editor.
- Admin Ajax fix.
- Support with WordPress 5.
- Admin end CSS issue fixes.
- Deprecated the shortcode attribute – onlyloggedinuser.
- Fixed the issues for the premium version compatibility
- Image Issues fixed
- Added Appropriate Hooks for the current WordPress versions
- Fixed the Deprecated functions
- Non-numeric value encountered warning in first time view of contestants
- Voting Logs pagination Filtes & styles issues
- Style issuses admin end
- Issue fix in the Contestant title
- Removed the Google Plus Sharing
- Fixed Image issue in GRID & List view
- Fixed the undefined issue while voting
- Fixed the PHP warnings
- Fixed the undefined js conflicts issue while voting
- Fixed the Multilingual Supports in the Plugin
- Added New Translated Strings
- Fixed the Rules & Prizes in addcontestant shortcode
- Fixed Datepicker Issue in the Contest Category Settings
- Fixed the Showform in the showcontestants and addcontestants shortcode
- Fixed Admin Styles
- Login and Registration Issues
- Added the Stylish Layout Settings
- Added the Cookie Tracing Method
- Added the Color Settings
- Security Issue Fixes
- Fixed Category Assign Issue for the Contestants in the admin end
- Security Issue Fixes
- WordPress 6.0 Support
- Issue Fixes
- Fixed custom fields issue in the Submit Entry form